Never Break Your Cover In Paintball!

It's the fact that he fell to the floor like he had been shot (well, he was but you know what i mean :p) that made it so funny. ;)

Lol what a noob, totally got owned there. Wouldn't want to be him right then the pain would be unbearable.

It's the Quake Headshot sound that gets me. Just makes the whole thing more hilarious.

:D The best replay is the third one in slow motion, his head hangs back. "Headshot!" :p

That's a good one, hard to get those head shots going but easy if you find a statued idiot.

There are actually people who feel sorry for him. I've been to these paintball arenas before and one of the first things they say to you is to never stand still in open areas.

evertonfan said:
There are actually people who feel sorry for him. I've been to these paintball arenas before and one of the first things they say to you is to never stand still in open areas.
And that's the golden rule of FPS gaming. If you stand and drool you are dead already. More or less applies to real life. :p

Now that would have been painful. I really like the slow-mo replay like Phil. Thanks for sharing Matt :)

Users who are viewing this thread