New Banner

The back images are very good but the EA SPORTS and CodeMasters etc arn't good and tge Gaming imaegs suck too, also for a banner the text needs to be bigger, but yours is proble better than mine :) Ill make another now.

here it is

cricket22fu.png

Last edited:
yes it may be in fashion, and the banner may be good, but small text is probably not that suitable for a main banner of a site.

Briggsey said:
yes it may be in fashion, and the banner may be good, but small text is probably not that suitable for a main banner of a site.

I can edit it if you like to have a large font. I'll see what fonts I can use

Better?

Attachments

• planetcricketbanner.png
    planetcricketbanner.png
    15.9 KB · Views: 101
Dave-Court said:
The back images are very good but the EA SPORTS and CodeMasters etc arn't good and tge Gaming imaegs suck too, also for a banner the text needs to be bigger, but yours is proble better than mine :) Ill make another now.

here it is

cricket22fu.png

i like this one.

langerrox said:
yeh bout dont think u need the planetcricket at bottom

Okay, That won't take long to sort out

Attachments

• planetcricketbanner.png
    planetcricketbanner.png
    14 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
I'm not saying that you are not good andy
but we need something new,something innovative...
We already had B Lara on the banner (exactly the same pic)
try a diff pic of lara.
anyhow good work.

IS there any point of me editing it for the 5th time if i'm just gonna get the same comments. And How is it not "inutive" Its much different from the current one and I've made the colours to go with the forum bars/backgrounds etc.

I'll only edit it again if the banner may get used by the site. Or am i just wasting my valuable time

Here is one..... It's very simple but I like it that way...Any ways to improve, tell me....
template1dn.jpg

good work guys perhaps briggzy shouldnt use bubble pattern that comes standrad in photoshop:D hahah

Users who are viewing this thread