New Banner

F4rrukh

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
i have tried one its colouring is much better in 24 - bit but the filesize eas too big so i converted it to .gif just to give a idea how it looks..

Attachments

• PlanetCricket BANNER.GIF
    PlanetCricket BANNER.GIF
    39.1 KB · Views: 77

usy

Chairman of Selectors
heading is hard to read(not really), blue and white background perfect!

F4rrukh

Panel of Selectors
usy yaar i tried other colours but they look worse i mean the r not clear for me i found these perfect.. :D

usy

Chairman of Selectors
Yaar, What should I say (I am blind). Your work is the best. You happy now or want me to lie a bit more :D.

Last edited:

Ste

Executive member
As Sangam mentioned a new look is coming soon and one of these banners could be used but we arnt sure exactly what size banner will be needed on the new site.

One banner we need soon is a banner that says "Planetcricket.net Live Coverage from RealiSim or words to that effect. The banner should be signature sized, if anyone can create a banner like that we hope to use for a live coverage service we will be testing during the Pakistan v India series.

F4rrukh

Panel of Selectors
i tried one but its not the size u wanted.. .gif to make it smaller so colour changes :D

Attachments

• PlanetCricket TV.GIF
    PlanetCricket TV.GIF
    48.7 KB · Views: 63

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
Ste said:
As Sangam mentioned a new look is coming soon and one of these banners could be used but we arnt sure exactly what size banner will be needed on the new site.

One banner we need soon is a banner that says "Planetcricket.net Live Coverage from RealiSim or words to that effect. The banner should be signature sized, if anyone can create a banner like that we hope to use for a live coverage service we will be testing during the Pakistan v India series.

Lol Ste, did you get the idea from us at Cricket india online?

:p

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
hassan1823 said:
about this live coverage is it going to be for PC members and will it be free

It's not a live video feed if that's what you're wondering. Go to the RealiSim website to find out more.

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
barmyarmy said:
It's not a live video feed if that's what you're wondering. Go to the RealiSim website to find out more.

Would you know how to put it on a main site? If so, please pm me as we are trying to do the samething for cricketindiaonline.net.

Users who are viewing this thread