MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
@Ali. and @MattW its saying you do not have necessary permissions to change your username. I think its becoz me, @A.R123 Max and @Kashif567 share the same internet????
Did that page ask for you to log in? If you don't have www. in front of the url when you log in and click a link that does have it, you might not be logged in when viewing that page.

Your account does have permission to change it, and I again ask that you check the menu named 'Haseeb22' next to the inbox - and take a screenshot of that menu if you cannot find the 'Change Username' option - it should be the first one on the left.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Did that page ask for you to log in? If you don't have www. in front of the url when you log in and click a link that does have it, you might not be logged in when viewing that page.

Your account does have permission to change it, and I again ask that you check the menu named 'Haseeb22' next to the inbox - and take a screenshot of that menu if you cannot find the 'Change Username' option - it should be the first one on the left.
@Haseeb22 don't click on the name just hover it.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
I typed the name I wanted and it says You don't have necessary permissions to change your username
I can't find any reason it wouldn't let you. Try it again and if you still can't, just reply with what you want your name changed to.

Varun

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Please change my username to Varun.,., from Varun can't find the required keys on my keyboard

D

Dutch

Im hoping for D#%?!'€&@TC#%}{]]***+$£><~H ....much easier....

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Dutch just go for ****. ...I imagine Matt is too busy ordering stationary on the @BigAntStudios dime to solve the little peoples problems...

EDIT: Ahhh, "Fearsome Tweak" doesn't replace that gem. It's just *'d

Melvin Sunny

School Cricketer
I can't see the Change Username option and it is showing "You don't have the necessary permissions to change your username." upon changing from that link.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
You've just joined, you couldn't get it right the first time?

Users who are viewing this thread