New Pak kits

imported_Hory

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
after a long wait i have again made a kit for pak team (some new style). I am waiting for your comments & suggestions. See the screenshots & tell me did you like it or .... B) ;) :o :lol:

I haven't made the backnumbers & pads.

Attachments

• shot_1.JPG
    shot_1.JPG
    68.7 KB · Views: 7
S

Sanju

well i had made the WC 99 Kit a long ago and here it is....

Attachments

• pakistan99.zip
    495.6 KB · Views: 9
S

Sanju

here is the screenshot of the kit...

Attachments

• pak99.jpg
    pak99.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 7
V

vijaykr

Here's how I wud change any part of a kit in PSP
1) Take the kitxx.png
2) Take a corresponding kitxx.png from "whites" folder
3) Optional: Take the kitxx.jpg from the "Kit Tutorial files" folder

4) Add a raster layer : Select layers pane, click "Add Raster Layer", answer appropriately
5) Paste the tutorial version of kit - for guidance
6) Similarly paste the white version
7) Add another layer and select "Multiply mode". All coloring goes in this layer

Use the white layer to modify any logos. Use the coloring layer for coloring.

T

temp

Well Sanju don't think I'm jealous but I've already made this kit and uploaded for download 3 or more months ago . -_- <_< . Sorry to say. Don't angry ;)

Here's the screen shot.
post-2-1061328772.jpg
and it was in this thread.

S

Sanju

Originally posted by sohaibaslam@Oct 31 2003, 11:18 PM
Well Sanju don't think I'm jealous but I've already made this kit and uploaded for download 3 or more months ago . -_-? <_<? . Sorry to say. Don't angry ;)

Here's the screen shot.
post-2-1061328772.jpg
and it was in this thread.
hey ur kit looks cool.... i never knewed anyone else too made pak 99 kit... well i had made a long time back when i decided to make all teams WC 99 kit with back name and numbers so made of pak, aus and south africa then got bored and drop the idea as was not able to find screenshot of the teams kits... :)

R

Rock

Originally posted by Fahad@Oct 31 2003, 08:10 PM
after a long wait i have again made a kit for pak team (some new style). I am waiting for your comments & suggestions. See the screenshots & tell me did you like it or ....? B)? ?? ;)? ?? :o? ?? :lol:

I haven't made the backnumbers & pads.
HELLO FAHAD

HOW ARE YOU?

I AM NEW HERE & I LIKED YOUR KITS WHICH YOU MADE FOR PAK TEAM. I AM ALSO A FAN OF PAKISTAN TEAM AS WELL AS OF THE AUTRALIAN TEAM. CAN YOU GIVE IT FOR DOWNLOAD PLEASE. ALSO IF YOU HAVE THE KIT EDITOR THEN PLEASE SEND IT TO ME I WANT TO MAKE THE KITS.

THANKYOU.

R

Rock

SIR ANDREW,
I AM TALKING ABOUT THE KIT WHICH ARE MADE BY SIR FAHAD. I HAVE SEEN THAT KIT IN THE SAME THREAD AT PREVIOUS PAGE IN THE END. I SEARCHED THE THREADS WHICH HAVE THE NAME KITS,NEW KITS, PAK KITS ETC. BUT I DIDN'T FIND THIS ONE WHOSE PHOTO YOU CAN SEE ON PREVIOUS PAGE MADE BY SIR FAHAD. I THINK SIR FAHAD HAS MADE THE NEW KIT BUT I DONT KNOW WHY HE NOT REPLYING ME. I ALSO SEND HIM A PRIVATE MESSAGE REGARDING THIS MATTER BUT HE HASN'T REPLIED ME. SIR FAHAD PLEASE REPLY ME.

R

Rock

ALSO I WAS LOOKING FOR THE 1999 KITS WHICH I FOUND IN THE OTHER THREAD. THE KITS WERE MADE BY SHOAIBASLAM. HE MADE A GOOD KIT.

Users who are viewing this thread