New Players Waiting List

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Online Cricket Games Owned
Griffo and Effine have stopped what? Is the PC Battrick Championship still on? If so, I'd like to join as soon as possible...

Highlander999

ICC President
Griffo and Effine have stopped what? Is the PC Battrick Championship still on? If so, I'd like to join as soon as possible...

Nah everything has ended. I think World Champs is trying to start something again but is looking for some help. I know that Maxkarter, myself and Jaz have already said we are willing to help but I dunno exactly what is happening......

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
It has all ended? :( How will I complete my challenge? The goal was to win the PC BT Championship!

Oh well. Naufal has moved to India and has quit BT too, so I guess I kinda win. I'll still be developing without buying players though, so lets see how far I get that way...

Jaztheman

Chairman of Selectors
Naufal has quit BT? I thought he only quit the PC league and gone to play with his West Indian friends in their league?

This isn't the last of the PC BT Championships. If I have to, I will run it single handedly but everyone is offering a hand so if we all chip in then it shouldn't be hard to organise.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
He told me a few days ago that he might have to quit. He has no computer in India and will be studying in a hostel. He might get a laptop though, so lets see...

Maxkarter

Battrick Tournament Host
Don't worry Zorax, there will be a competition, there just needs to be some behind the scenes admin to get it all going.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Shouldn't be too hard to run it, just get all the stuff needed from Griffo and then see who is still in the comp and who isn't.

Users who are viewing this thread