New Review of Cricket 2005

Ah, but this isn't a review of Cricket 2005. It's a review of Cricket 2006...

EA will disappoint is again! :rolleyes:

EA knows the game is crap and the audience in England, Australia will prefer BLIC over C2k5 and that;s why they have teamed up with MTV India to hype the game to Indian audience which is slowly giving the gaming industry some peanuts.

i never trust magazine reviews since ps2 official magazine gave both cricket 2002/2004 8/10 lol

the last line os STE's review is priceless - "And EA, dont even THINK about a CRICKET STREET" LOLZZZ

now thats what i call an insult ;)

hammudy said:
the last line os STE's review is priceless - "And EA, dont even THINK about a CRICKET STREET" LOLZZZ

now thats what i call an insult ;)

Anyone who wasted money on FIFA street deserved what they got.

It was always going to be a poor game.

I'm thinking of ditching FIFA 2006 and going with Pro Evo this year.

Samhain said:

good choice.

Samhain said:

Could be worse, I bought Codemasters Club Football (Liverpool Edition)for my PS2, think I played it once

Every body tought Ea will this time improve,But They didn't so f Ea.

kevmead said:
Could be worse, I bought Codemasters Club Football (Liverpool Edition)for my PS2, think I played it once

lol is it that bad?

I think India being farily new to corporate marketing has resulted in them pretty easily digesting EA's fake PR, probably a lot have been convinced for whatever silly reasons EA babbled to the indian audience, and they went out and bought the game, we see proof of it on here, some saying its better then BLC2005 before even playing cricket 2005.

Users who are viewing this thread