New Trouble! - Graphic card or what??

Betterthansachin&Shoaib

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
<span style='color:#000000:post_uid0'>Hi buddies, iam having a problem with cricket 2002 when i run it on my other system, i have Amd athlon 800 mhz with 3d labs 8mb video card..256 mb ram..gigabyte Mother board...
the game runs very good on this system at the resoloution 0f 800 * 600..and highest configuration but
???
on my other PC which is "celeron 1 giga".. "Asus" mother board with built in sound card and "AGP SIS 630" 64mb (shareable)
256 mb ram... the game runs very very slow even on the minimal resoloution...i have updated my driver..and every thing...but didnt find the right soloution...
this system is very good as far as the performance..but i think its is the on board agp creating a problem..am i right..or if some one from u give me the soloution...!!</span>

K

killa_stiky2002

well if you're talking bout slowness like it's running slow motion-like you might want to turn down the model detail or the shadow detail or the running thingy (can't remember the name ??? )

I have a Piii 550mhz 128mb (getting 256more) not much space left on harddrive and a 64 mb NVidia Geforce 2 MX/MX 400 with the latest drivers and when I put up all the settings like I do in other games...It's like I'm playing in slooooowwwwwwwwww mmoooooootttttiiiiioooonnnnn ::zzzz::
Other games play like solitaire when the settings are right up ::SLY::
If you need any help PM me or email me

michaelwest

School Cricketer
On my computer: 1.2 GHz Duron, 256 RAM, Radeon 9000 the game runs very well but on my laptop: 1.3 GHz Celeron, 256 RAM, SIS 16mb shared video card the game runs very slow.

This is because of the video card. You need one with its own memory instead of shared memory. Shared memory is extremely slow.

So you will need to get a new video card, at least something like a Geforce 256 or better and game should run good.

Trust me, the video card is the most important part in running this game; in fact I used to run the game on a Celeron 300MHz computer with Geforce 256 and it went a good speed.

Betterthansachin&Shoaib

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I know that share able agp's are about 20% less in performance with comparison of the vga card. But the problem is that why the other games of same complex graphics runs smoother and not this one...?

Users who are viewing this thread