New WorldXI - a new world team of present players

ritwikgames

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hi all,
thanks for the postitive feedback.I can try to include the players you suggested in the team.Perhaps i can get Inzimam in instead of Jonty Rhodes.But i have a better idea.I could add all the players you suggested{yousuf Youhana,Rahul Dravid,Attapattu,Jayasurya and inzimam}by making this team file a player pool{a player pool can hold an unlimited no. of players compared to them team files' limitation of 20 players}.
Once i make this a player pool,you could choose and import your faviorate 20 players from that file to the world XI file.But here you will have to set your own best XI's.Is this OK.
Undertaker and michael i have emailed you the files.
Thanks,
ritwik

A

Anonymous

hey fans
this is very easy to do,even a newbie can do this.y are u very exited.y u depand on him.try yourself.

bye

dippyslara

Club Cricketer
lobby i know even a newbie can do that but the basic idea of ritwikgames is good did it come in your or any other forum members mind to change the players in world XI..atleast apprecaite for the creative thinking of ritwikgames
regards
dippyslara

ritwikgames

International Cricketer
hi,
i have send the new file to STE.
i have also added a player pool file to the .zip archive so that you can import your own players and have a customized worldXI
the new players in the player pool file are:
rahul dravid
sanath jayasurya
marvan attapattu
yousuf youhanna
inzamam ul haq
chaminda vaas

regards.

U

UnderTaker

hi ritwik
thanx for ur files. its nice that u've made a player pool. i'll dl 'em from the site

UnderTaker

michaelwest

School Cricketer
I have tried out your new and it is good.

I have played them in both one dayers and tests and they are a good team.

Thanks,

U

UnderTaker

hi ritwik

ur team is good. also u could have specified the batting lineup for the unlimited and limited versions of the game.

thanx

UnderTaker

ritwikgames

International Cricketer
Thank you all for your compliments.
Undertaker,i did specify the best XI's for the game...i think you are trying to access best XI's in the player pool,that cannot be done in blc edit.If you updated the team with any of the players from the player pool thna you will have to specify your own bestXI's in blc edit.And remember,you cannot have more than 20 players in a team.

U

UnderTaker

hi ritwik

the best 11 seen using the blc edit wasnt realistic. that was what i was talking about. i saw sachin opening for the test team.

no prob, i've specified my own best 11s
thanx
UnderTaker

Users who are viewing this thread