New Zealand tour of Africa (Zimbabwe & South Africa) 2016

Markkkkk

I have waited 10 years for this!
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I swear de Kock will never get out doing anything other then an aggressive shot...

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
What's Duminy doing at 4?

Yes, Faf should come ahead of Duminy. Well, why is he even in the team?? What happend to that Khaya Zondo guy, the one that CSA got critisized so much because they weren't letting a black debutant into the XI. If you ask me, all this crap about not letting coloured/ black players into the team is going to seperate the CSA

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
It's funny, Neil Wagner just bowls short ALL the time, yet he gets wickets.

Markkkkk

Profile Flag
South Africa
Why isn't Tahir in the squad ?

Because we dont know how to use the greatest spinner we've ever gotten. SA want a spinner to hold up an end and refuse to do anything else with their spinner...

pujan

Banned
Yes, Faf should come ahead of Duminy. Well, why is he even in the team?? What happend to that Khaya Zondo guy, the one that CSA got critisized so much because they weren't letting a black debutant into the XI. If you ask me, all this crap about not letting coloured/ black players into the team is going to seperate the CSA

Khaya zondo not good for test cricket, both Reilly R and ABD injured so SA not wants FaF at , in -form van Zyl missed selection while Elgar just dropping Latham off Philander.

Nz 15 / 2
Opener perished
Steyn on fire

Piedt better with the bat just put on 25 for the last wicket plus he is in good form recently vs Zimbabwe A.
Under the new Rules you have to have includes 3 Black player in your 11 member team.so Bavuma,piedt
And RABADA makes it.

It's funny, Neil Wagner just bowls short ALL the time, yet he gets wickets.
You need certain techniques to play short pitch bowling in test matches, not everyone plays it well.Raina's test career ends too early for his weakness to play short pitch bowling. ganguli and DRAVID were send to Australia to learn skills in the school to negotiate short pitch bowling.

Dozen cricketer in the world still not able to muster skills to play SP bowling.

Very irritating. The guy looks like he should get a hundred every time.
That is why he only hits one test century, no way you convert One day batting in test cricket vs verity of bowling.

Southafrica missed Kallis and Smith badly.on day 2,SA's 2nd slip so sloppy dropped one regular and next half chance.Vernon Philander has better test record than tom Goddard of yester year but you need good support from your Fielder to add more wickets next to his name, Elgar really
Having all sort of problem at second slip.

Last edited by a moderator:

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
Piedt better with the bat just put on 25 for the last wicket plus he is in good form recently vs Zimbabwe A.
Under the new Rules you have to have includes 3 Black player in your 11 member team.so Bavuma,piedt
And RABADA makes it.

What? Do you think Piedt is there for batting?? He is a SPINNER. Specalist spinner. Also, I can hardly understand what you type man. Sorry, though.

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
You need certain techniques to play short pitch bowling in test matches, not everyone plays it well.Raina's test career ends too early for his weakness to play short pitch bowling. ganguli and DRAVID were send to Australia to learn skills in the school to negotiate short pitch bowling.

Dozen cricketer in the world still not able to muster skills to play SP bowling.

????? Ganguly and Dravid were sent to Aus to learn skills in the school? When???[DOUBLEPOST=1471712774][/DOUBLEPOST]

You need Imran Tahir. Didn't he do great in the tri-series South Africa played. Though I 'm pretty sure it's about that black and white policy thing that's going on. Someone's accusing someone of not letting black players in the team. Makes me wonder if some blacks are going to establish something similar to balck live matter to "Let blacks play".

Markkkkk

Profile Flag
South Africa
????? Ganguly and Dravid were sent to Aus to learn skills in the school? When???[DOUBLEPOST=1471712774][/DOUBLEPOST]

You need Imran Tahir. Didn't he do great in the tri-series South Africa played. Though I 'm pretty sure it's about that black and white policy thing that's going on. Someone's accusing someone of not letting black players in the team. Makes me wonder if some blacks are going to establish something similar to balck live matter to "Let blacks play".

You mean the tri series where he finished as the top wicket taker and averaged 16? Also hes a non white so he would towards nonwhite...

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
You mean the tri series where he finished as the top wicket taker and averaged 16? Also hes a non white so he would towards nonwhite...
Its just bullsh*t politics within South Africa cricket

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
Im not trying to be racist or anything, the people who keep saying that blacks are not playing and they want more to play is just crap. There are ALWAYS a few blacks who are playing. Those guys who keep saying that just take things too seriously and relate it in racist way. This is really going to be a problem in SA now.

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
Wow, I was hoping Steyn took 5 wickets when I got up this morning and found out there was no play. Rain and outfields and ruining cricket. Same thing in Trinidad, same in Durban. Bright sunshine, but wet outfield......... *Sigh* :(

stefan

International Coach
Kingsmead should be stripped of international cricket. This is unacceptable...Would never lose a days play at either Wanderers or Centurion while the sun is out...

Users who are viewing this thread