New Zealand vs India 3rd Test 2009

Akash00

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Sachin just made 9 runs. So, he should bowl and get some wickets.:D

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
He scored 62 runs in the first innings, so with the 9 runs it's good enough. Gambhir really needs to get out now. 151 runs is too many. Laxman needs to score some runs.

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
yup! the guy who scores a great 130 last match, it was logical to not to pick him again as a captain, when he was the one to put me up on top 3!:mad

now for him i will be at the bottom 3...yeah nice..he thought i betrayed him so he betrayed me! :mad

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Vettori needs to get the remaining wickets and Yuvraj Singh and Dhoni should be out very quickly. Even better would be if India declares overnight, but that's unlikely.

Abhas

Retired Administrator
Yeah, probably a lead of 600 and an declaration would come. Same thoughts as zexy, need to get yuvraj and Dhoni out quickly, and Harbhajan and Zaheer should have fun with the bowling again ;)

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Vettori is doing nothing, Dhoni scored a fifty, Harbhajan Singh took two wickets, Taylor is scoring runs and Ryder got a duck. In other: I don't expect to be in the top 3.

Gurjot95

National Board President
My all players have scored runs as My all batsman have scored minimum 50 in any innings;) and take wickets even bonus players except ryder so I can now think I will not be in Last 3.

Akash00

Panel of Selectors
Ryder is my bonus player, and he got a duck! So my hope of finishing first is over.

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
why do you always wanna be 1st? man i am always glad if i make it to top 3! and in this case i wont!
now i am officially the last one, after my skippers duck, & for having Miles

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Taylor scored a century, Harbhajan Singh is getting wickets and McCullum failed in the second innings. If I didn't drop Harbhajan Singh I would have said that I still have a chance. But that's over now.

Users who are viewing this thread