New zimbabwe logo?

Ste

Executive member
Online Cricket Games Owned
Heres the new logo, put both .tga files from the .zip in the Cricket 2004\Data\Bats folder.

Ive also attached a screenshot which also shows something im working on for the next version of the Sky Sports Patch (and for people with eagle eyes - something else well!).

Ste

Attachments

• zimlogo.zip
    103.8 KB · Views: 24
  • zimbo.jpg
    zimbo.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 117

nightprowler10

Executive member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Ste said:
Heres the new logo, put both .tga files from the .zip in the Cricket 2004\Data\Bats folder.

Ive also attached a screenshot which also shows something im working on for the next version of the Sky Sports Patch (and for people with eagle eyes - something else well!).

Ste
Did you see the rough draft I made for Sky Sports menu in the other thread? Do you think something like that would be good for the patch? I've been thinking about making other menu screens as well, when I get a chance. Its kinda simplistic, what do you think?

Prakash

Executive member
barmyarmy said:
It looks like that mobile phone advert...
Save the picture and zoom in on the crowds you will see some artistic works of ste :p

vibs89

School Cricketer
ya man i save the picture and saw the crouds holding the six signs and 4 signs but how do he do that without crowd editor or png editor watever. Instressting man!!!

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
When I downloaded Ste's new Sky Sports patch, the new Zimbabwe logo was already there.

bharat

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Prakash said:
Save the picture and zoom in on the crowds you will see some artistic works of ste :p

what is the artistic work??
I just see crouds holding numbers.

Users who are viewing this thread