No Autoplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmk1284

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
fardin said:
So you mean in order to get a result,You really have to play the whole 50 over batting and 50 over bowling?

why 50 overs ,why cant you play a shorter match if you dont want to ball,and for all others who just want to bat or play half the game there's just a game for you STICK-CRICKET here's the link
http://www.stickcricket.com/game.php

Prince EWS

aka Andrew Symonds
fardin said:
So you mean in order to get a result,You really have to play the whole 50 over batting and 50 over bowling?
No you dont...

You can play shorter games if you wish...

sachin

International Coach
kmk1284 said:
why 50 overs ,why cant you play a shorter match if you dont want to ball,and for all others who just want to bat or play half the game there's just a game for you STICK-CRICKET here's the link
http://www.stickcricket.com/game.php
Well thats not a great alternative.Obviously people want to play the game but are just annoyed they can't autoplay.

fardin

PC Awards 2005 Most Improved Member
Prince EWS said:
No you dont...

You can play shorter games if you wish...

Then I wont be able to play a full test match.Right?
Only 10 over game Twenty20 35 etc.

Not buying the game then.

Prince EWS

aka Andrew Symonds
fardin said:
Then I wont be able to play a full test match.Right?
Only 10 over game Twenty20 35 etc.

Not buying the game then.
You can play a full test match. It will just take you a very long time.

And dont give me that "I dont have the time" rubbish. You can save the game, and resume it at a later date. If it takes you a month to play a test match, then thats how long it takes...

fardin

Prince EWS said:
You can play a full test match. It will just take you a very long time....

I think that Is what we are arguing about,The game will take alot of your time. :rolleyes:

sachin

International Coach
Why shouldn't people be able to get on with the game in their own time,so it fits in with what they want to do ,or play.Are you for no autoplay in any cricket game?If your not,why are you arguing with people who fell they have been done over.

fardin

Prince EWS said:
And dont give me that "I dont have the time" rubbish. You can save the game, and resume it at a later date. If it takes you a month to play a test match, then thats how long it takes...

No hard feelings mate.
HAHAHA :D

andyptl18

Club Cricketer
tell me why autoplay shouldnt be there?
i bat and bowl for 50 overs but i still want autoplay, it is just another option and the fact that it isnt there will affect the BLIC sales as well.
we all know cricket is a long game and u tell me " why is there no idea of autoplay in Rugby, American Football (NFL), NBA basketball, hockey, golf, tennis games?" they dont because these games r short n people who dont have a huge amount of time dont can still enjoy and play these games
and for example- someone starts a game and then they save it BUT then they watch an exciting ASHES match n want to "relive" that match ( as far I know thats what sports video games do), so if no autoplay then the person will either have to play the WHOLE other match or delete it without knowin the results of it.
autoplay is just an option. if u dont want to use it DONT ,but if u do then do it who cares

Prince EWS

aka Andrew Symonds
fardin said:
I think that Is what we are arguing about,The game will take alot of your time. :rolleyes:
And whats the problem with that??

You would get a real feel for a game, and a feel for the result if it took you a month, as opposed to a 10 minute game of which you would care little for the result.

fardin

sachin said:
Why shouldn't people be able to get on with the game in their own time,so it fits in with what they want to do ,or play.Are you for no autoplay in any cricket game?If your not,why are you arguing with people who fell they have been done over.

Not having Autoplay is like Having to stick with something that you dont want to stick with for a very long time,Meaning bowling 50 overs,
That is like forcing you to bowl and bat for 50 overs.

Prince EWS said:
And whats the problem with that??

You would get a real feel for a game, and a feel for the result if it took you a month, as opposed to a 10 minute game of which you would care little for the result.

Prince,It is going to get boring after a while,spending a month waiting for the result :eek:

fardin

Prince EWS said:
You wont be waiting, youll be playing.

Playing complete 50 over game for me is waiting,

Waiting to get over it :clap

Prince EWS

aka Andrew Symonds
fardin said:
Playing complete 50 over game for me is waiting,

Waiting to get over it :clap
Sounds to me like you think playing is a chore...

In that case, you shouldnt buy either game...

sachin

International Coach
Sometimes playing it is a chore.The gameplay has never been good enough(and i'm sure Andrew would even agree with me on this one.WINK,WINK!),for it to engage for extended periods amounts of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread