No Cricket Revolution Demo

deathrevenge9

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
The community manager of Mindstorm Studios, Rafey Majeed has just confirmed that there will not be any Playable demo of Cricket Revolution.

D0N

Club Cricketer
I don't like that there should be a cricket demo CR :facepalm

bumba26

School Cricketer
Are they trying to hide something? Or maybe I am thinking a little too negative? Or maybe their attempts to hide something making me feel pessimistic....:p;):(:help

angryangy

ICC Chairman
You don't see many demos for online multiplayer games because if you could play it online without buying it, it would weaken the point of selling it.

What this has given rise to is the online beta test. People try the game while helping the devs balance it and find bugs. However, when the test period ends (ie, the game is released), the beta version no longer works.

CaptainOZ

Panel of Selectors
It doesn't really matter if there's no demo. If the game is good enough, you find the money to buy it. If your computer can't handle it, you buy a new computer.

Great games force YOU to change. Poor games like AC09 force us to change THEM with patches and mods (which is like polishing a turd really). I for one prefer the former situation by a very big margin.

P

pcfan123

It doesn't really matter if there's no demo. If the game is good enough, you find the money to buy it. If your computer can't handle it, you buy a new computer.
QUOTE]

That is asking a lot for a video game. I just think they should have released it so we can know whether or not it will work before I buy it. I am willing to shell out 20 bucks to buy it, but not buy an entire new computer to play it.

Also, mate I understand you were disappointed at AC09, however a lot of us are enjoying it online. So please, stop with the constant jabs at the game. It is getting tiresome. Not being a prick or anything but I like to read your posts and lately I have found my self just sorting through all the AC09 hate to find some substance in them .

MaD

Chairman of Selectors
Thanks for stating the obvious Sherlock.

I would wuote every post you make in a day if I could :rtfl
I don't really have high expectation for this game, especially looking how AC09 did i pretty much have no expectations:D Although I just can't wait, but maybe a single player demo or beta so that we can atleast see if its any good to buy.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Calling Ashes 2009 a 'turd' is just daft! The potential of the game is there for all to see. A patch or two could sort everything! Now modding Ckt 07, that was like polishing a turd, because the game underneath it all had sod all potential out of the box!

CaptainOZ

Panel of Selectors
Calling Ashes 2009 a 'turd' is just daft! The potential of the game is there for all to see. A patch or two could sort everything! Now modding Ckt 07, that was like polishing a turd, because the game underneath it all had sod all potential out of the box!

Righto matey, calm down! We don't have to agree on everything!

Users who are viewing this thread