Demo Bowling Video

Highlander999

ICC President
To go alongside my demo video for batting, I have recorded one with me bowling vs the AI (no music this time :D) From the description on youtube:

From the upcoming game, "Cricket Revolution" by Mindstorm Studios I give the bowling side of the game a go. More impressed with the bowling aspect here then in other cricket games, though I do feel that the issue with the batsman sweeping full deliveries and being able to know where the ball is going before it is released by the bowler need to be looked into

Last edited by a moderator:

deathrevenge9

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
To go alongside my demo video for batting, I have recorded one with me bowling vs the AI (no music this time :D) From the description on youtube:

From the upcoming game, "Cricket Revolution" by Mindstorm Studios I give the bowling side of the game a go. More impressed with the bowling aspect here then in other cricket games, though I do feel that the issue with the batsman sweeping full deliveries and being able to know where the ball is going before it is released by the bowler need to be looked into

Yup,the bowling is a bit difficult..

Last edited by a moderator:

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
You bowl like Ishant Sharma. Would love to play you online. :p

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
If you will bowl like that CPU will score 400 in 50 overs with Bangladesh.

AkshayS

Chairman of Selectors
good demo mate,
batting is really realistic than any other game.
But the bowling is not looking so realistic and the major problem is bowler's runup.
I have just downloaded it and going to play.
Looking like there will be a treasure of bowling storkes.
the most sweetest thing was bat's sound when it hits the ball.
lets hope some more action when the game would release.

P

pcfan123

Thanks for not putting music on this one, nice to hear the sweet sweet sounds of leather on willow. Really wish AC09 sounded like that instead of the dead tennis ball thud.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
I do not like batsman hit on head. He falls down like he is comma now and will get up after 1 year but he is up next ball :laugh

P

pcfan123

I do not like batsman hit on head. He falls down like he is comma now and will get up after 1 year but he is up next ball :laugh

Also the duck, it looks like the batsman is terryfied and just trying to duck for his life. They are very exciting animations though, all the animations have a certain calypso free flowing feel to them. Must be the motion capture. Were the animations on AC09 motion capture?

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Don't worry in real game you will love it. Have you guys tried special deliveries?

SalmanWahidi

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Guys if we could edit this... then Yee-Haa. What a game it will be... well do not get me wrong but this game's feel better then AC09.

thecricketfan

Club Cricketer
Looks neat. i like the way it all happens kinda draws u into the game with its slow speed. feels more life like. unlike other cricket games they are quick arcade feel. Just hope the batting gets more interesting may be with the difficulty levels. Looks easy in the demo. :banana2

Users who are viewing this thread