Not Just Another Cricket 2005 Review

ajay2k5

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I do have a loving girl friend that works though :)

And I have to wait for RPIC anyway, unless I order it from over sea's. Never been into buying things online, I like to hand over the cash and get my products straight away, So I know what I get from the outset.

adthomp

International Cricketer
I had a classic Richie line I won the game by 5 wickets but richie said Aust win by 4 runs

rickyp

International Coach
ajay2k5 said:
Yeah everything costs so much down here, it's starting to get to dear to live. Petrol has hit as high as $1.55 a Litre. Everything has anywhere from 10%-20% GST (Goods and Services Tax) so everything is just so dear. Like a 6800 Ultra Graphics Card will cost nearly $1000.

your a fool mate, GST covers only a maximum of 10%. It is not the same as inflation. And petrol has NEVER been that high here. BTW i doubt that your graphics card had GST because GST is for things like Milk and other goods like groceries. So unless your graphics card is carrot based, i doubt it had any GST

jkartik

Chairman of Selectors
sohummisra said:
I just turn the commentary off and plug in my MP3 player into my ears. Works much better that way!

i do the same thing. its better than listening to his 70% wrong,boring
and **** commentory.

btw, what songs do u generally hear? :D

brad352

Executive member
rickyp said:
your a fool mate, GST covers only a maximum of 10%. It is not the same as inflation. And petrol has NEVER been that high here. BTW i doubt that your graphics card had GST because GST is for things like Milk and other goods like groceries. So unless your graphics card is carrot based, i doubt it had any GST
Fresh food is exempt from GST and everything else has it, including computer equipment

ajay2k5

Club Cricketer
brad352 said:
Fresh food is exempt from GST and everything else has it, including computer equipment

Yep, and I don't actually have that card, I was using it as a example. And you'll find that even though it only says 10% GST it is actually more..

Users who are viewing this thread