Not letting me register

comebackid

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
i brought the game like 3 days ago and it not letting me register i want to play online but i have tried all my emails it doesnt let me register it says error then when i try again it say email already exists if someone could create me a account i will give you my new email. please would appriciate it alot.

comebackid

School Cricketer
this is what comes up

Server Error in '/' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mailbox unavailable. The server response was: <[email protected]> No such user here
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Net.Mail.SmtpFailedRecipientException: Mailbox unavailable. The server response was: <[email protected]> No such user here

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[SmtpFailedRecipientException: Mailbox unavailable. The server response was: <[email protected]> No such user here]
System.Net.Mail.SmtpTransport.SendMail(MailAddress sender, MailAddressCollection recipients, String deliveryNotify, SmtpFailedRecipientException& exception) +1086663
System.Net.Mail.SmtpClient.Send(MailMessage message) +1480
Web_CompleteReg.btnRegister_Click(Object sender, ImageClickEventArgs e) +626
System.Web.UI.WebControls.ImageButton.OnClick(ImageClickEventArgs e) +108
System.Web.UI.WebControls.ImageButton.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +118
System.Web.UI.WebControls.ImageButton.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +10
System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +13
System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData) +36
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +1565

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.4952; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.4955

Rugal

School Cricketer
Hey

I have the exact same problem mate.

I tried 2 of my emails and i got the same error u got. It has created an account but its not activated coz the activation email never arrived

dunno what to do.

Sloppy service by CR imo.

Rugal

School Cricketer
Any moderator here who can help ?

so any admin / moderator here who can reply on this issue ?

whats the point of the game if u cant play it ?

plz help us, iam sure there are more like us out there.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
There's nothing the mods/admins here can do about an issue with the CR website, they certainly aren't responsive to any of our requests for comments on things. So you can try your luck contacting their support, or if they completely stop responding to you, you can play online through the LAN option in the game via something like http://www.hamachi.cc/

Rugal

School Cricketer
thank you for ur reply admin

guess gonna wait till they fix that error on website

Users who are viewing this thread