# Ian Bradshaw
# Rawl Lewis
# Fidel Edwards
# Daren Powell
# Devon Smith

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I was surprised that Vincent was left out. Is Astle normally certain of a place in the Test team?

y2j826

International Captain<br><a href="http://www.plane
will see whom i am going to choose for my team, but i wont drop styris or fleming from my team, and not even shane bond too.

jdbais

International Cricketer
I don't know what is going to happen to Bravo. Might wait till just before the match starts to choose my team.

y2j826

jdbais said:
I don't know what is going to happen to Bravo. Might wait till just before the match starts to choose my team.

is bravo out of the team ?

jdbais

International Cricketer
If WI choose to play him, it will be solely as a batsman since he can't bowl due to a side strain. The other option is to bring Dwayne Smith.

y2j826

not going to choose bravo cuz not sure will play or not and if played then only will bat or bowl too, its risky :

Chris Gayle
Stephen Fleming
Shivnarine Chanderpaul
Scott Styris
Ramnaresh Sarwan
Brendon McCullum
Nathan Astle
Shane Bond
Ian Bradshaw
Fidel Edwards
Daniel Vettori

Captain : Scott Styris
Bonus 1 : Chris Gayle
Bonus 2 : Ramnaresh Sarwan
Bonus 3 : Nathan Astle
Bonus 4 : Daniel Vettori

and is Lara playing ?

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Nathan Astle as captain thats interesting. Me and Prakash went Bond. I knew WI won the toss and bowled but I still feel Bond will do the goods. Marshall is opening so I picked him so to How. Couldn't fit Fulton in. Once again no Styris from me I hope it doesn't cost me again.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
I had to race again to fill in my team. I wasn't sure if Bravo, Franklin, Smith and Bradshaw would play.

All these guys are playing, but I picked Mills above Franklin just cause of that and he doesn't play.

Also I wanted to include Smith above Styris, but I wasn't sure of it he would have a spot since Lara came back and some other batsmen did well. Like Morton, who isn't playing now.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Sky Sports didn't show the lineups, they showed the squads so I couldn't figure who was playing. I knew the opening pair for the Kiwis. Bravo won't bowl which you should have known from reports. He will bat 6 however so that is handy. I could have picked him but I liked Gayle better.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
For you it doesn't look that good now. How and Marshall are already gone cheaply. Fleming also, but everybody got him for sure. Hopefully we will see some match saving innings from Astle.

And some people didn't even chose Lara. :rolleyes: Between the captain's choice it was either Lara or Astle for me.

y2j826

well well well, n. zealand allout for 275 its not a good score for them, and i got styris as captain in my team thats pretty interesting, astle bradshaw and gayle too r in my team, so my chances r high in this game.

irottev

School Cricketer
Astle has the fastest test double century. Of course hes a certainty ;)

Hes pretty handy really. If we get off to a good start, he can play off the second new ball. Otherwise he can be a quick striker. Like today he hit a quickfire 50.

Users who are viewing this thread