Old Signups Thread 08

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Online Cricket Games Owned
I PMed him earlier in the season asking him to post in the thread if he wishes to make the XI. He never has. Do I have to do it again?

Gibbsrules

Club Cricketer
Damn,I wish I never quit this game...Well if I'm allowed to return and there is space then:

Username: Gibbsrules
Player Type: Pure AR
Batting Hand: Right
Bowling Style:R/H leg spinner

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
You probably should PM Drew and ask him if he wants to be in the XI :p
I probably should :p

Okay, anyone here who wants to be a Downright Donkey, post in our team thread. We have 2 spots (BarmyArmy and The_ Dynamos) and will hand them out on a first-come first-serve basis (Provided you are an active member. Newbies and inactive members stand less of a chance).

Karachi Xpress

Chairman of Selectors
Guys...we are looking for 1 Pure Bowler, 2 Bowling Allrounder and 1 Pure batsman. Any one interested can post in the Mereyside Dynamos thread(first-come first-serve basis:p) . And as Zorax said, you have to be an active member to be in the team. Newbies and inactive members have less chances.

Last edited:

wolf

International Cricketer
Dean,

Do we have to delist a player to pick up another one? And does the captain have to do the deal or is anyone from the team allowed?

We will trade sammiester for sicon_sid if we have to trade.

Last edited:

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
BarmyArmy and The Dynamos are up for De-listing, and we have our eye on two of Iloveireland, Gibbsrules and Scion_sid to replace them.

Roofrom50

International Coach
Guys...we are looking for 1 Pure Bowler, 1 Bowling Allrounder and 1 Pure batsman. Any one interested can post in the Mereyside Dynamos thread(first-come first-serve basis:p) . And as Zorax said, you have to be an active member to be in the team. Newbies and inactive members have less chances.

Im interested as i am a Off spin All rounder

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
If the manager is unavailable then his second in charge should do it but whatever really.

If you don't exceed 15 players, then you can probably pick up additional players anyway. Just do it TODAY and post your final team list in the final request for managers thread.

Trigg, the Melbourne Bitters pick you up as soon as you post in here again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread