Oldest and Youngest!

sd92

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Any ideas on who is the oldest, and who is the youngest members of planetcricket and both of the ages of these people! Its not that i desperatly need to know, i just wondered if there is an 80 year old user on here! lol

cnbd_novice

International Coach
Erm......not really sure about the youngest, but I turned 13 this March.
I presume the most aged member of PC is Mr.Benaud, who I believe is 67.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
As far as I'm concerned;

Oldest:

1. Mr Benaud (67 years)
2. Richard Pierce (63 years)

Not sure about the rest.

F4rrukh

Panel of Selectors
Cheeky!
Not sure about Mr Benaud's age. Certainly don't think we have any genuine 60-year-olds on the forum. My dad is 60 so I have a fair idea what they sound like...

Mr Benaud has stated in his profile that he is 67, he does sound a bit senior though..

cnbd_novice

International Coach
Ingenious work Colin (as always), though I must ask (if I may), how did you figure that one out??

So who is the proper oldest member??

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Ingenious work Colin (as always), though I must ask (if I may), how did you figure that one out??

We have a hack installed which tells us when two people post with the same IP but registering with the same e-mail address (with the person's name in it) usually removes all doubt.

I don't know who the oldest member is but FishBowlMan is the oldest person to have posted a picture.

sd92

International Coach
He can't be the oldest...there must be a cricket mad, OAP out there somewhere!! If your reading this shout up!! :p

Users who are viewing this thread