Opps

kmk1284

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
waraa said:
I'm reminded of Cricket World Cup 99 and Cricket 2000, where all left handers were also right handed in the game.

and i took the cd back to the dealer saying that the cd is not right , and he gave me a stare man that ill never forget

Hicksy551993

Club Captain
maybe for the aus shirts they have only made them with ponting on the back so far but they wanted to show a left handed batter?

lazy_chesnut

International Coach
My word some of you lot come up with some stupid ideas.

Basically they just made the batsman left-handed and left Ponting's shirt on. Not that much of a crime now is it?

Someone please close this topic...

Last edited:

Will p

International Cricketer
Exactamondo, the fact is who cares,just wait to the game to see if Ricky ponting is a leftie, which im pretty sure he wont be, they're called 'shots in development'

Hicksy551993

Club Captain
lazy_chesnut said:
My word some of you lot come up with some stupid ideas.

Basically they just made the batsman left-handed and left Ponting's shirt on. Not that much of a crime now is it?

Someone please close this topic...

almost the same thing i said but i get a stupid comment made about it.....

Hicksy551993

Club Captain
i was actually referring to the reply you gave to my post further up this page stevie
"I hope you don't really mean that."

Stephen Bailey

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
Hicksy551993 said:
i was actually referring to the reply you gave to my post further up this page stevie
"I hope you don't really mean that."

I said it because other screenshots clearly show different player names and numbers...

jimbob

Club Cricketer
this screen shot was released early on so they could have sorted out this bug by now, and they are said to have used "rows" of testers so surely one of they must have picked it up and if they havent it wont be hard will it be to change their stats, but we should have to change something as basic as that

i think ea will sort this out and allot of other bugs coz they have allot riding on this game and will stand to lose allot of money if they mess it up as BLIc is being released in the same month.

so lets all hope that ea sports have done really well

Users who are viewing this thread