Ordering CK2005 in US

West Indies

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
This is my first post.Looking forward to interacting with you'll.My question is,is there any US based site where I can order Cricket 2005.No one from what I have seen hssa fully answered the Question.If so,I would like to order the game online.I will be in the states this July 16th,so I would like to collect it.

Thanks in advance.
West Indies :cheers

I live in Maryland and i ordered my copy from gameplay.com. The thing about that is the price is in pounds but the important thing is that they still ship to the states. The price of the game (by converting the money) should be the same as you would by a game here which is 50$. Their might be cheaper sites to order the game from but Gameplay.com has already shipped my game and I am just wondering how long it would take them.

ordered from gameplay.

thats the only one i found shipping to USA.. (the cheapest one so far).. and according to them i can expect the delivery on 1st July

planetcricket uses the same vendor as cricketweb....so you can order it from here as well..

Preordering from codemasters.com might get you the best deal for BLIC 2005.
$ 24.99 + shipping (think it said ~ $15)... I also think there is a $ 5 savings for new members(free registration).

i said time and time again order from game.co.uk
they ship to the US and mygame is to arrive tommorrow morning..how bout that
i live in the US by the way

Users who are viewing this thread