Pakistan Domestics !!

usy

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
After the great work from Kevmead (BTW thx again :cool:) for Pakistan Domestic's for EA Cricket 2004

I thought why not do it myself for EA Soprts cricket 2005. So i bring to you

lgomain0xm.png

banner18at.png

But however the some great problems i face are , that there are 18 English County teams and 6 Australian State , but Pakistan Domestic have 11 teams so i dont know how we will manage that. can plz help me on that people and c05 experts.

& last thing is that Can some'one please do the logos for us,

OUR TEAM

Kits : Me (usy57_pak)
Roster : handsome
Logos : ?? ( plz help us)

----------------------------------------------------------------

Here are the logos for each team !!

Handsome i will get you roster deitals soon , thx to you for helping me !
and future comments are welcome

:cheers USY

Last edited:
meh, good luck!

Bahrat or fobstyle could do logo's. They have been done before, all we need is the fsh files. If you can provide that, i might help, with emphesis on the might.

Cricketman93 said:
meh, good luck!

Bahrat or fobstyle could do logo's. They have been done before, all we need is the fsh files. If you can provide that, i might help, with emphesis on the might.
y'r always welcome mate :) :cheers

Roster Help for Handsome !!

All the player info in this !!

:cheers

Attachments

• sss.txt
    102 bytes · Views: 8
We can put the SA domestic teams also in the English county along with Pakistan then we have 17 teams (11 Pakistani teams and 6 SA teams) That will be cool.

hey usy man when i said that i'll do the pakistan domestic i said i'll do everythn rite from kits , rosters , logos etc so juss hang on buddy u'll get everythn be patient

handsome said:
hey usy man when i said that i'll do the pakistan domestic i said i'll do everythn rite from kits , rosters , logos etc so juss hang on buddy u'll get everythn be patient
So can i not do the kits ?? :rolleyes:

usy57_pak said:
So can i not do the kits ?? :rolleyes:
if u really wanna do it go ahead i thought like the Sa domestic thing i would do the kits and rosters any ways i have started with the pakistan rosters so keep u r fingers crossed 4 the first screenshot
Hey usy man why not both of us try the kits ?????????????

Users who are viewing this thread