Pakistan karachi Bomb Blasts

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Two bombs exploded Thursday just seconds apart and feet from a truck carrying the returning opposition leader Benazir Bhutto, narrowly missing her but killing scores of people and bloodying her triumphal homecoming after eight years in exile.

According to reports on local news stations late Friday morning, 134 people had been killed and about 600 wounded.

Last edited:

nightprowler10

Executive member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Biggest act of terrorism in Pakistan if I'm not wrong. Very very sad indeed. Though I'm not sure what's sadder, the tragedy itself or the fact that politicians are using it to spin it whichever they want.

baburao

Club Cricketer
Biggest act of terrorism in Pakistan if I'm not wrong. Very very sad indeed. Though I'm not sure what's sadder, the tragedy itself or the fact that politicians are using it to spin it whichever they want.
hmm terrorism and politics.You are mixing them.If thats the truth then its dangerous.

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
Terrible, Shocking and Sad news.

I'd have thought terrorism and politics go hand in hand baburao. It reminds me of a memo sent at the time of the London bombings that reportedly said something along the lines of "today would be a good day to release some bad news" (I forget the exact quote).

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Yes you are right this have to be the wrost day in Pakistan:(

Users who are viewing this thread