Pakistan opener Jamshed arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.

Highlander999

ICC President
WTF, is up with you two? Are you using the ******'s guide to insults or something!!!??? :facepalm

As someone else said, since when did you get arrested for cheating in exams?

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Shut your beak before I make you drink yourself. Take your hatred to some other forum.

This is not any hatred, all are reality. Next time, when you neg rep me, get the balls in and leave your name.

Your posts show your mentality. You and that cabbage or onion whatever soup guy showed your blind hatred toward my country and I have every damn right to protest.

Put a sock in your mouth. Don't force me to open the lid.

Ok can I borrow the one stuck in your mouth Mr Champion? But if you have become too fond of that sock, I think I will live without it.

Oh God hahahahaha. Surely they can't be serious :laugh

onionsoup

School Cricketer
Shut your beak before I make you drink yourself. Take your hatred to some other forum.

Since when did I post hatred against your country?? If even posting news articles mean hatred that speaks of your mentality. Get a life loser. Peace!

Edit: ROFL! He even neg rep my post. haha you should sue the news agency if you don't like the news.

Last edited:

MuchMore

International Coach
Profile Flag
Fiji
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
@sami : It's Ok feel embarrassed at times. Not much can you do in such times... can you?

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
He was arrested because it was not a School exam.It was a Board Exam and cheating in a Board Exams gets you arrested for 3 days and an Illegibility to appear in any board exam throughout the country for 3 year or so

9th Standard, board exam:eek:.:facepalm

There will be a Board exam in 10th and 12th, but its ridiculous!

And all I can do after seeing this is :laugh:rtfl

A 20 year old, writing a 9th standard exam, and that too English, being a flop celebrity, copying in exams:laugh:laugh

EPIC DRAMA!

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
I don't really see how this can be discussed any further, everyone's had their laughs and now abuse is flying around.

Thread cloed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread