Pakistan vs India - First Test

Hariz

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
ZexyZahid said:
At this moment I could say you're somewhere near the bottom. But the match isn't finished yet. Malik did a good job today, so I don't think Farhat will play next match either.
But I don't care where I stand in the matches of Pakistan. If Pakistan wins and I be at around position 40 or 50 I don't mind.

Yeah I agree with you, as long as Pakistan wins it makes absolutely no difference to me where I end up in this FC game.

siddharth2002

National Board President<br /><a href="showthread.
ZexyZahid said:
At this moment I could say you're somewhere near the bottom. But the match isn't finished yet. Malik did a good job today, so I don't think Farhat will play next match either.

But I don't care where I stand in the matches of Pakistan. If Pakistan wins and I be at around position 40 or 50 I don't mind.

Somebody got Ganguly?
I went with www.cricketatrology.com:p Predictions and picked Yousouf as my captain and also picked Ganguly. Didn't check Younis Khan's predictions so missed out there.:cool::D

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
ZexyZahid said:
At this moment I am regretting that I choose some Indian bowlers. But this is just the first day. I had no Younis Khan. There are lot of good batsmen between the two teams. I've Mohammed Yousuf as bonus player so that it's good for me. I hope he will get his century tomorrow.

And I've got the same line-up as Aussie1st, only different captain and bonus players.

Great minds think alike ;) The only player I could have dropped for Khan would be Butt, but Butt has been in good form so I never gave it a second though. Dravid is the key for me now.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
This is pretty bad. I had Inzamam-ul-Haq and he scored only one run. I am beginning to fall in the standings now.

Last edited:

scorpion_rulezz

Club Cricketer
ZexyZahid said:
This is pretty bad. I had Inzamam-ul-Haq and he scored only one run. I am beginning to fal in the standings now.
Have also got Inzamam as a bonus player but never mind have got three key players who made hundred in this match is Yousuf as captain,Akmal & Afridi in the normal lineup missing Younis though ;)

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Actually most people have Yousuf, Akmal and Afridi in their line-up. So it doesn't make much difference. But Inzamam's runs were crucial since they are doubled.

Someone got an indian bowler as captain. That means the negative points will be doubled.

scorpion_rulezz

Club Cricketer
ZexyZahid said:
Actually most people have Yousuf, Akmal and Afridi in their line-up. So it doesn't make much difference. But Inzamam's runs were crucial since they are doubled.

Someone got an indian bowler as captain. That means the negative points will be doubled.
Yes most of the people got these big guns,but i wonder how many guys have got Younis in there lineup..

& pretty unique choice who have got Indian bowler as captain as many guys know about Pakistani wickets ( Flat :p)

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Akira and Octavius have Irfan Pathan as captain. :rolleyes: Hariz has Afridi as captain. siddharth2002 has Mohammad Yousuf as captain. But he has also Ganguly in his team.

But still this was the second day. A lot of cricket is left in the next three days.

siddharth2002

National Board President<br /><a href="showthread.
ZexyZahid said:
Akira and Octavius have Irfan Pathan as captain. :rolleyes: Hariz has Afridi as captain. siddharth2002 has Mohammad Yousuf as captain. But he has also Ganguly in his team.

But still this was the second day. A lot of cricket is left in the next three days.
Yeah I picked Ganguly because he wil make a 50!!:cool:, I m very very sure. And I knew about Akmal and Afridi that they will contribute heavy but as I mentioned above, didn't check Younis's predictions otherwise I would have won this pants down!!!:p

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
I was hoping actually that Ganguly would open the innings. I think Ganguly can make a fifty, but a very slow one. But I think India won't mind that being in this position.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Dravid opening :D Here is my chance to catch up. I'll need him to get about 250 ;) I'm missing Sehwag however so that could be a problem.

FreddieFan

International Coach
I think I'm going to get last in this one. I thought India would win easily so I only picked one Pakistani batsman - Inzy! :(

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
You selected all the Indian batsmen. :laugh Especially after the England series. :rolleyes:

But so far only two days has been passed. Sehwag is playing quick, but that involves risk. Previous times against Pakistan he made a big score or fell cheaply.

Hariz

International Cricketer
ZexyZahid said:

Well Afridi's selection paid off as he registered his ton, just some quicker ones are required to get a couple of wickets as well.

Users who are viewing this thread