Pakistan vs West Indies ODI Series 2008

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I was till yesterday in doubt whether to choose Afridi, Malik or Gayle as my captain. The first one bats too low in the order, the second one has the best record at this stadium and the third one is in form. At the moment Gayle is the best option.

And I've got Akhtar in my team as well. I actually wanted to include Taylor for one of the Pakistani bowlers, but I couldn't decide which one. And I see some people don't have Akhtar in their teams, which means they've changed it last minute.

Luckily I've got Sarwan, who just got a fifty.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
I don't understand what Butt is doing with his 4 runs of 23 balls, as long as he scores heavily in the upcoming overs.

Dare

Chairman of Selectors
well I got Gayle as captain, Sarwan as a bonus player, and I have both Gul and Tanvir in my squad. also have Chanders who is one of my bonus players I think.

WestIndian

vBookie Team
well I got Gayle as captain, Sarwan as a bonus player, and I have both Gul and Tanvir in my squad. also have Chanders who is one of my bonus players I think.

Well bro so far you seems to be do rather well for yourself base on de boys you have mentioned!!
I need Gayle to grab a few wickets, I don't know who got Manzoor in their team, but when you think of it I could do with Gayle taking his wicket.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Younis Khan is doing really well. I actually deselected him after I saw his recent performances in Australian domestic cricket. I need him to get out and Malik to score runs.

WestIndian

vBookie Team
It appears that mostly everyone has Gayle and Shoaib Akhtar in their team, Gayle as captain in most, but it also appears that no one has Manzoor, if thats the case then its all good for us all because he did get 69, nice number by the way :p

Dare

Chairman of Selectors
well the bad thing is I have Misbah as one of my bonus players, good thing is I have Younis as one of my bonus players.

Dare

Chairman of Selectors
man you picked Powell, I learned not too a while back. Wouldn't have picked him if he promised me 3 wickets.

Dare

Chairman of Selectors
Don't know what I was thinking, I just don't know what is wrong with Fidel!! Dare have you heard anything concerning him??

he picked up and injury during the Australia ODI series and than he was going to play county cricket in England but WICB said he cant go he needs to be rested. And they didn't want to risk him getting inured before the New Zealand tour so they didn't select him for these ODIs but he will play against NZ.

WestIndian

vBookie Team
Does anyone have Baker in their team?? This two guys Baker WI, and Manzoor Pakistan, really hit me hard by not having either, honestly did not expect either of them to play, two unknown!! DAMN:mad::mad:

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Afridi once gain proved, he is the biggest choker :laugh

Users who are viewing this thread