Pakistani Legends 07 Team Thread

Who should be the next Captain + Manger of PL???

• Treva

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • Zmario

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hooper

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
honestly.. the only one i can see that you can validly take offense to is the first one..the other 3 look fine...

and if all this is just to disturb the peace in this brilliant thread...

then i suggest all my fellow legends grab the pitchforks and TNT and charge towards the supersoakers thread.
lol
I didnt take offence to anythin, dont worry:p

You mean Australia? Because that is where most Indigenous Australians (which is the correct term - Aboriginal means a native person).

Yes Hooper is from Australia. But he is African, not an Indigenous Australian.

Thanks for that much more understandable post lol Yeah, I am like Symonds. Iam a dark Aussie, but not Aboriginal.

(Oh and Iam an awesome batsman like him and bat with a strike rate in the high 90's)

Bilal91

International Coach
soz about the recent absent guys...was busy cos of college...oh and welcome to all the new players coming in...

Hooper

ICC Board Member
Yeah, just because you guys are called "Legends" doesn't mean you cant get off your asses to make a new thread:p

Hooper

ICC Board Member
...Iam not an Abo you stupid pommy geezer! I want to knock you out!

travder92

Club Captain
lol.. under active? we are very active, just not in this thread.

we don't really need a new thread.. why not just edit the name of this one and change the original post?

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
Oh, and for the record guys, Metallica is an Indigenous Australian so I will ask you to be civil. I understand that it is a joke but please be respectful.

Good luck Metallica at your new side, you were one of our preferences but they stole you :(

Briggsey

International Coach
Oh, and for the record guys, Metallica is an Indigenous Australian so I will ask you to be civil. I understand that it is a joke but please be respectful.

Good luck Metallica at your new side, you were one of our preferences but they stole you :(
Thats why we picked him ;) Here's to him leading us to victories over you in the coming season :p

And welcome aboard to all the new players, you have joined a team venturing into a new era! A winning era!

Now make the new thread Treva and do what a captain is supposed to!

Metallica_ACDC

Club Cricketer

lol, cheers mate
I wish you and your team luck when facing my 200km/h bouncers ;)

Users who are viewing this thread