Panda to Hang up the Bamboo

Panda

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Think I am gonna retire again fellas... Interest in this has died and for the past month or two there has been about 10 posts per game thread.

Just wanna thank the Donkeys as they are by far the best team and have had a ████ load of fun talking random bullshit this season.

:)

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Shame to see a good Donkey Panda leave the comp. If you'll hang around for a bit, there are some major revamps going to be made. But if you've got to go, you've got to go.

Take care, it's been fun.

KBC

Panel of Selectors
OH COME ON. It's really fun when you're there. Please. What if there was no retire in this fun space forum? You make it a better place with your pandaish-donkeyistic expressions. :)

Biggy

Panel of Selectors
lmao, the old 'retire' from the game where you don't actually do anything but make a post..

Panda

School Cricketer
lmao, the old 'retire' from the game where you don't actually do anything but make a post..

Its been on my mind for months.. tossing and turning at night not able to make a decision. Its taken a toll on my life, and my wife is now very distant...

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Will you Stay if you've got no wife and life problems?

:spy

Biggy

Panel of Selectors
Its been on my mind for months.. tossing and turning at night not able to make a decision. Its taken a toll on my life, and my wife is now very distant...

I guess when your fingers quit on you it becomes a mental game. Must have been the hardest decision of your life.

KBC

Panel of Selectors
This is a prank. Panda's going nowhere.

:banana2:banana2

Users who are viewing this thread