Part Timers Taking Wickets

dajesmac

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Anyone noticed Phil Hughes is a gun bowler?

Hughes.jpg

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
you know it took him 100 balls and 65 runs before he took a wicket, why would you bowl him that long???
also going at 3.6 economy rate is pretty average
i wouldn't read too much into that performance...

OffCutters

International Coach
Why were you bowling Phil Hughes anyway, Jesse?

Was the game won already :p?

dajesmac

Club Captain
Hahah it was a tour game and I got bored of using Hauritz, Siddle, Lee and Johnson, so I decided to give Hughes and Clarke a go.

They got MCC from 201-2 to 282 all out so I'm not fussed. Clarke got 5-76 or something.

And yeah I know it wasn't an amazing performance but I thought it was pretty funny so I posted it :p He also averages 94 for me just after the Ashes.

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
And yeah I know it wasn't an amazing performance but I thought it was pretty funny so I posted it :p He also averages 94 for me just after the Ashes.

Lol OK :p , Hughes is a god on ICC09!!!

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
I'm not taking the piss here but Yuvraj, albeit being a bit expensive, takes loads of wickets in ODI's. I'll provide some proof later.

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
Ian Bell's an ICC gun with the ball, in 06 anyway. His little medium pacers used to get me so many key wickets, especially in ODi cricket.

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Ian Bell's an ICC gun with the ball, in 06 anyway. His little medium pacers used to get me so many key wickets, especially in ODi cricket.
Yeah his medium pacers would get you one wicket, but after that wicket... GET HIM OFF!

:p

Another very useful part timer is David Hussey, use him how you used Ian Bell in '06 and you will get wickets in the middle of a partnership.

dajesmac

Club Captain
Yeah his medium pacers would get you one wicket, but after that wicket... GET HIM OFF!

:p

Another very useful part timer is David Hussey, use him how you used Ian Bell in '06 and you will get wickets in the middle of a partnership.

Yeah I always use the DJ Huss dawg, he does alright.

Mr. InFredible

School Cricketer
Pietersen has a test average (bowling) of 24.00 in my game (on ICC 09). That's after ten matches this season. He's took 20 wickets.

:banana2

Users who are viewing this thread