PC Batracer: Series II (A1GP)

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
Since the recent F1 series finished yesterday, I have gone and made another. As requested, this one is an A1GP series, meaning it is one man per team and all the cars are identicle. This means nobody can blame the car difference or inactive teammates for their downfall!

Players will need to be registered and logged in before they can enter the private game. When logged in, clicking the following URL will take you to the join game page:

http://batracer.com/-cj?&D&18544

Alternativly, you can select "private games" from the menu and enter the number "18544" into the box. The game password is "pc". Take care not to accidentally join a public game by mistake.

A minimum of 16 players are required, so tell people about this!

Enjoy!

Mr. Kurns

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
i joined, can't wait to start - GO AUSSIES!

Gilly Fan

Chairman of Selectors
Who won the last one?

And how long is this one? I was in for 2 weeks on the last one then got bored. if it's that long,I'll join.

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
Who won the last one?

And how long is this one? I was in for 2 weeks on the last one then got bored. if it's that long,I'll join.

I have estimated it at 33 days. Never played an A1 season before, so dont quote me on that figure.

Interesting format it is though:

Live 24-hr Practice: For tuning, bog standard
Qualifying: 3 runs allowed to decide positions for sprint race
Live 24-hr Warm-Up: Again for tuning, this time in advance of the Sprint race.
Sprint race: Shorter race of 16-18 laps - no pitting, all cars are feuled to the finish
Live 24-hr Warm-Up 2: Another tuning session for the Feature race
Feature Race: Grid positions decided from the Sprint race, a unique feature there. 34-36 laps per race. 1 pit stop minimum, but no refuelling allowed. The stop is only for a tire change

Manly

Thor
mininmum of 2 more drivers... come on guys, im getting kicked in the public f1 one i am doing :(

Maxkarter

Battrick Tournament Host
The Practice timings tell a different story :p

France will be the Champs !!!

France? Pah, the nation of snails! Seeing as its Oktoberfest Germany will be extra fast come race day!

Practice, pah, its only for getting setup, qualifying and race will seperate the men from the boys.

Users who are viewing this thread