PC Champions League | 14 years and 20 seasons of statistics FINALLY up to date..

Biggy

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I think that using the home team rule then if there is a clash neither team gets the player is fair. Then if there are more than one player clashing give both teams one each using a randomizer.

CremerCurrans

ICC Chairman
SA.....
ZIM...
Profile Flag
Zimbabwe
What if I go with all the original squads and if the same players are both in the one game they both have to be replaced by someone else in the squad?

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I don't really care seeing as I'm not involved. But I think Biggy's option is the most fair. See what the other managers say, and what Callum and Hedger think.

Biggy

Panel of Selectors
What if I go with all the original squads and if the same players are both in the one game they both have to be replaced by someone else in the squad?

Yes, keep the original squads then before each match check for clashes and when you ask for line-ups post the clashes and then they can't pick that player. If there are 2 players which are in both squads flip a coin or something to decide who gets who.

CremerCurrans

ICC Chairman
SA.....
ZIM...
Profile Flag
Zimbabwe
Alright cancelling the draft and sticking with original squads. Should of gone to a experienced league manager, before doing a draft.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Ok, the first suggestion to you is make sure you sort out the groups to minimise the clashes. I think it worked pretty well when the managers were allowed to consult with each other as to who could play who and if no decision could be reached, none could be played or I guess you could randomise it.

Iridium

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Yea, I did that when I ran it. You either reach an agreement or neither team gets the players.

mohit_dude10

Club Captain
I think that using the home team rule then if there is a clash neither team gets the player is fair. Then if there are more than one player clashing give both teams one each using a randomizer.

This is a good idea.

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
All players home country teams should get preference, so if Vettori has a clash between Wellington and someone else, Wellington should take preference.

If there's a clash between one random player of which isn't from either country, then he shouldn't be able to play for either team.

And if there's a double clash, just get the managers to organize one player each, and if the don't/can't neither can play.

Sartaj

Panel of Selectors
Um,follow the same rules that Jono and Truman did in the 3rd and 4th season respectively because they obviously worked out well.

Jimmy Franklin will lead the Wolves in the CL,not Vettori. :)

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Btw, AB is my captain. Shiv was only my captain in the WPL for the purpose of being able to play in all games but AB actually captained all the games apart from the game he rested.

Users who are viewing this thread