| PC Clash Of The Champions || Check Last Post ASAP ||

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
^^ Season 3 squads are totally different,which would make no sense once again.:(

That's the same as the NZPL.
We are using season 2 squads, but season three will be starting in the next week or two...

I recommend you use Gary's IPL teams, and biggy's APL teams, as they are both inactive.

Sartaj

Panel of Selectors
Ok to Biggy's APL-2 teams but it will be unfair to use Gary's teams without his permission.
He'll be back next month BTW.
If the schedule can be postponed by a couple of days,i'll let 2 of the 8 teams eliminated in the group stage to try their luck here.

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
Ok, really need Mihir here to discuss it.

Like you said, I don't really want my season two NZPL teams participating here, once season three starts.

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I will ask Gary for the permissions if you guys need it!
I'll simply SMS him. :)

Mihir Doshi

Club Captain
Ok, really need Mihir here to discuss it.

Like you said, I don't really want my season two NZPL teams participating here, once season three starts.

Ok to Biggy's APL-2 teams but it will be unfair to use Gary's teams without his permission.
He'll be back next month BTW.
If the schedule can be postponed by a couple of days,i'll let 2 of the 8 teams eliminated in the group stage to try their luck here.

My problem is that i don't want something with the same teams running in parallel.

All your doubts and queries will be solved tomorrow have exams going on so cannot post more today :)

Mihir Doshi

Club Captain
Seeing all this i have decided it will be better doing this after you both complete this season of matches.

Till then i will ask mods to lock this one and reopen when you both finish your league

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Seeing all this i have decided it will be better doing this after you both complete this season of matches.

Till then i will ask mods to lock this one and reopen when you both finish your league

A wise decision!

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
These Champions leagues never work... :noway
It's impossible to please everyone, so they're very hard to run.

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Guys, I'm planning to start my clash of titans soon. And I've already planned up the teams participating in it.:)

Users who are viewing this thread