PC Down again

embi

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Sorry for the obvious problem, which obviously is getting some fixes, but for the record PC was down yesterday from about 2 PM, and was a bit patchy this morning, with a few of the dreaded database error.

Sorry to have to waste space, but someone has to post one of these threads and seeing as noone has done so yet, I will.

Thank you all for understanding.

:rolleyes: embi

F4rrukh

Panel of Selectors
yup, yesterday all evening it was gone :( and today in the morning i checked it like for 5 min and then database error.. today when i came back home it was gone again :(

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
I've only just got it back myself actually! I have two days worth of posting to catch up with now!

F4rrukh

Panel of Selectors
I guess the server was down.. as it said "Problem Loading Page" on firefox. Anyways lets wait for Ste to come..

embi

International Coach
evertonfan said:
I've only just got it back myself actually! I have two days worth of posting to catch up with now!

Lol, its been down for everyone, there have hardly been any posts.
Firefox for me just shows a blank page with the URL in the titlebar.

Could be that the Sports and Games server (or whatever PC has been hosted on) is going through some maintenance, thats what happened last time this happened.

JamesyJames3

International Coach
Hmm, it went down again at around 7pm, till about 11:20 pm. Seems about the same time it came back last night.

Ste

Executive member
Yes its a server problem. I have contacted the hosts about it and hopefully they will do something about it.

embi

International Coach
Had a couple of database errors earlier, dismissed it as routine errors. Then PC went down again for a little bit, but seems to be back to normal now.

Hopefully we won't have any more problems...

Users who are viewing this thread