Pc Games suggestions

Rangeela

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi,

I am not a very computer gaming person but recently I played GTA 4 vice city and liked it very much and passed all the levels.
Since c2004 is not due to in couple of months I would like to play something else... (PC Version)

Can anyone suggest me any games which could be quite exciting as GTA 4 vice city?

Thanks

M

mike(ex jonah)

Have you tried Medal Of Honor Rangeela? Excellent fps, if you like that type of thing.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Originally posted by mike(ex jonah)
Have you tried Medal Of Honor Rangeela? Excellent fps, if you like that type of thing.

Look! stop talking about war film/games/books will you - I reckon you are really an 87 yr old war veteran with the desert rats :p

Quite obviously he should be looking at the online snooker game at www.thesnookerclub.com ;)

Sorry, have I mentioned before that I like snooker ? :D

M

mike(ex jonah)

Originally posted by zimrahil
Look! stop talking about war film/games/books will you - I reckon you are really an 87 yr old war veteran with the desert rats :p

Quite obviously he should be looking at the online snooker game at www.thesnookerclub.com ;)

Sorry, have I mentioned before that I like snooker ? :D

Don't you be so rude to us war vets, you young whippersnapper. Have some respect for your elders...
Mind you, I thought snooker attracted plenty of the 'blue rinse brigade', so are you really Phyllis and of an older age group?;)

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Look, I refute the story and accompanying image shown in the Birmingham Evening Mail this week.

snooker.jpg

I am not that old & don't wear those kind of frames. However I cannot confirm or deny if I am aquainted with the accompanying female ;)

Rangeela

International Coach
no I havent tried Medal Of Honor but I will try it out

and I checked out the snooker game its nice but being not big fan of snooker would not for me

but thx guys

Users who are viewing this thread