Votes: 11 57.9%
  • Article Five

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

manee

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Interesting that you're the only other one to post this. I thought it was a clear winner. 4 was well written, but didn't seem to resolve the issue as well as 1.

I feel that article 1 is all a bit cliche in its style, but it certainly is a fine effort without a doubt.

iloveireland

Panel of Selectors
Can we stop now. I am so excited I will wet my pants. I dont wanna embarress myself.

Yeh Tassie, u r a one in a generation. Ur the only member I have known to have Fatso as their avatar

EDIT: Article Four is gonna win

EDIT: Only 3 days and 4 hours left!!

Last edited:

iloveireland

Panel of Selectors
It's over it seems, congradulations to Article Four

Does Iloveireland have one in the comp, that is the real question that only two know the answer off

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Very poor response though. I think we have more than 20 active members who can read these articcles and vote for them.

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
Congratulations to Article Four, which was written by global moderator whitehornmatt!

iloveireland

Panel of Selectors
whitehornmatt congats

As to did Iloveireland write an article and get it selected, yes he did. He wrote article 3, so I came 3rd YAY!!

BTW congrats to the other entries

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Congratulations to WHITEHORNMATT for winning this one.

Hey Ralphy good one mate. Atleast you tried most of us just pondered about writing and gave up in end.

karnog

International Cricketer
Even though i hadn't voted i would've picked article 4 because it highlights a very serious issue. You look at Bhajji and Sree who have had exceptional one off successes that really inspire a person (2001 series against Aus is an example for bhajji). They become idols for kids who will see their behaviour as appropriate when they are actually not. And its not just name calling- the sree dance was horrible in the sense there was absolutely no dignity in what i saw. Cricket is about competitive but friendly games and i thought article 4 (using gilchrist as an example) was excellent at conveying it. It didn't finish well though. All the articles were excellent by the way.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
When is new competition. I wanna win it and become part of news team.

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
I think there should be a new competition though, as we haven't had one for this month.
This time I WILL enter! :)

Users who are viewing this thread