X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
156087_572661319419201_335712092_n.jpg

Take Part Here

shantanu_rooney

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I don't know if many new people would be knowing me anymore. Was active a lot some years back, but anyways I have started a football blog more than a year ago and its going very well. All people who are interested and follow the beautiful game can visit my blog/website - IntoTheTopCorner.

Here is the link to the blog - IntoTheTopCorner - One Love, One Game. Have a look and hope you do like it. You guys can also follow it on Twitter and Facebook. Thanks a lot!! :)

Aditya

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Birds - Point Of Views

Have started it just recently, would love it for you guys to visit there and let me know your views. :) Stay tuned, I'd be writing more articles there :)

Samuels

Rally Round The West Indies
WI....
Profile Flag
West Indies
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I always wished a place to discuss a book on everything I read so I got one of my pals create this for me. Please feel free to throw in your feedback and suggestions.

www.discuss-book.com

Aislabie

Test Cricket is Best Cricket
Ireland
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Yeah, so my cricket blog has a forum now. If y'all feel like joining and posting, that'd be great.

Interesting anecdote: I originally forgot about the PM advertising rule, and sent this out to about three staff members. Not my smartest move, I confess.

tormyb

School Cricketer
Hey, I've been lurking on these forums in a potentially sordid manner for a while now, and thought I'd better get involved. I'll be having a look through some of the blogs posted on here.

I'm 50% responsible for this tinpot creation - Wicket2Wicket | Wrist spin?allegedly. - you can assume that anything you don't like was posted by my fellow wicket2wicket blogger, not myself. However, that may mean that I have to lower my claim of a 50% stake.

It's a fairly new thing, and we have quite an ambitious release schedule for first time bloggers (aiming for two articles and two videos per week). We are both very, very unemployed and very, very unemployable, so we have plenty of time to work on it.

Users who are viewing this thread