PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

dude sorry abt this... but u can win bowl on wickets.. my boss is here and i cannot play anyways i am gonna lose ;)

Um ok I guess. Btw I never said I wasn't going to move the cursor (referring to the comment about me moving the cursor from legstump to offstump).

Secondly the movement from leg to offstump is not too big, especially considering that some of the deliveries you bowled started outstime off and came to leg (especially the slower balls). I'm not complaining, like I said I don't mind even with the lag but just saying that if you move it that much, expect me to move it atleast half as much as you. :)

I'll be Australia then, and let's hope the lag isn't too bad.

And regarding the RAM usage, after I quit the game, windows was running terribly slow too, so I think it may have something to do with my game being so slow.

Sorry mate... boney_g chose australia first

India - vijayanand
South Africa - Dabi
Australia - rocky_g
England -
Pakistan -
Sri Lanka -
New Zealand -
West Indies - lucian-prince

That is possible...try cranking your graphics settings to the lowest and see how it turns out

What would we do if I get a match with boney_g? We can't play against each other? What will be done in that situation?

I have invited lucian_prince for a 5 over game. I guess he cant join it.

@ dabi still awaiting u r acceptance of my apology :(

Yeah it's okay mate because you already told me before the match that your boss is coming so you can't play for too long. It's okay, no worries! :)

What would we do if I get a match with boney_g? We can't play against each other? What will be done in that situation?

You will give your team to vijayanand and then we will play. :laugh

I just exited the game, mate, It's pushing 3:30 IST...But we will play later tonight...or would you be busy watching Afridi marshall his troops around against West Indies?

Inshallah I'll be doing both, watching the game and playing it online as well! :)

First we should check whether we all can invite each other or not. Otherwise there will be no fun.

Currently i can play with jaraarrow andvijayanad.

I cant play with Dabi and muchmore.

lucian_prince, b8hoven and i_am_sunny i am not sure of.

Users who are viewing this thread