PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

jaraarrow

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I will

who want a match now??????

Bilalshuja added 1 Minutes and 7 Seconds later...

my id is bilal444

I will play bilal.
Ps the user on here ashes 123 is creating multiple user names on ashes 09 to send me abusive messages,how sad.:yes
His last message was, u r not that good you suck ass,how come when i bat it lags and when you bat there is no lag,i think you download something,come back when there is no lag.
Imagine the time and effort he put into this daft message?
It doesnt suprise me though as he used to be crt147 on this forums and he was banned for using abusive language on here.

jaraarrow

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360

Bilalshuja

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
who want a match with me 5 overs... only international teams not asia IX rowIX Cm IX

Bilalshuja

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I play a match with angry pixel but he was such a cheater . i won the toss and i selected to bat first mine score was 54/4 and in 3.2 overs and when i hit for a six the angry pixel quit the game this was really freaking :p in online the people cheat too much :facepalm.....

Sahil 7

Panel of Selectors
i surely play with you but not now as i am very busy with some works can we play at evening ? at 5:15 PM ?

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
bilal please check your private msg before accusing someone. Power cut caused disconnection. As soon as power comes back i'll give you rematch and if u wish i would let u score 54 in 3 overs.

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
I play a match with angry pixel but he was such a cheater . i won the toss and i selected to bat first mine score was 54/4 and in 3.2 overs and when i hit for a six the angry pixel quit the game this was really freaking :p in online the people cheat too much :facepalm.....

bilal please check your private msg before accusing someone. Power cut caused disconnection. As soon as power comes back i'll give you rematch and if u wish i would let u score 54 in 3 overs.

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors

Please check your private message before accusing someone. Power cut was the reason behind the disconnection. Now power is back so i could give you the rematch and if you wish the n i'll allow you to score exactly 54 runs in 3 overs...

I'm not a quitter...:mad:

Damn... My cellphone didn't showed the message posted... Thus the triple post :p

Last edited:

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
Has anyone played with guy named "beauty". First off all a ███ name for a guy:p
He is a complete jerk. Sets the close in fielder and bowl nonstop yorkers. Add the unplayable lag to it.. I had to quit after just 1.3 overs.

Avoid this guy if you wanna have a good game. You can ask bilal what lines i bowl while i played with him. I just bowled yorker once in a while.

Users who are viewing this thread