PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

Jon25 won a lot since morning hehe how many of u had lost by me since morning ,,

durrani1 added 1 Minutes and 10 Seconds later...

want to taste my chin music...

only high speed internet players...

i have already beaten you few hours ago.

Just played an online game which I will remember for a long long time. My opponent was Asia XI and I was England. Whoo! What a game it was! Had everything in it- action, tension, drama...and what not? It was one heck of a game.

Attachments

• Untitledscorecard.jpg
    Untitledscorecard.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 20
Anyone up for a game? This will be my first match online. Bear in mind I am not very good and my internet connection is untested, but I won't quit on you on purpose.

Preferably would like to bowl first, i think that would give us a fairer game.

Anyone up for a game? This will be my first match online. Bear in mind I am not very good and my internet connection is untested, but I won't quit on you on purpose.

Preferably would like to bowl first, i think that would give us a fairer game.
I've add you if you're still around and up for a game?

Anyone else around and up for a game?

Annihilation66 added 9 Minutes and 53 Seconds later...

I've created a ranked 20/20 if anyone is interested? Username: annihilation66

my tag is hamza

Why can't you try something different from yorkers. Yorkers after yorkers will just spoil all the online fun.

surendar added 1 Minutes and 0 Seconds later...

EDIT : I just played a guy called, satiH. He was good, he played till the end despite he lost. It was also a good game.

All the while before the game was launched, we cried about how realistic the game should be. But now that we have a game decent enough for atleast a T20 match, all that most you of you are playing is a 5 over slog fest. Why so?

I think T20 wont take very long and will be a better judge for all those who boast of their records playing those slog fests.

Aayush93 nice match man last ball win..... should'nt bowl that short pitch ball... for four...

nice played... Jon25

My username is sachin2k9. I will login now. I am ready to play annihilation66.

Sorry PC seemed to crash for a bit there.

I'll create a ranked 2020 now and kick people until u join

It was a good low scoring T20 game against coolpant's team. :)

Coolpant's team : 53 all out ( won the toss and elected to bat )
Edwards : 5 wickets

My team : 54/7
Kallis : 17*

Result : My team won by 3 wickets.

I was almost destroyed by Lee and Johnson's pace attack, but it was White who spoiled the entire party for coolpant's team.

what was the score?

I got 78/2 batting first with sehwag 54 not out and then reno got 78/3 batting second. I thought I won the match after bowling 3 overs with my paces when he was 32/1 but he really smashed my spinners. I hate spinners in this game, they spoil everything. Next time i'll go with Asia XI with 5 pacers lol:laugh

All the while before the game was launched, we cried about how realistic the game should be. But now that we have a game decent enough for atleast a T20 match, all that most you of you are playing is a 5 over slog fest. Why so?

I think T20 wont take very long and will be a better judge for all those who boast of their records playing those slog fests.

very true... i have been playing T20s only and they have been very realistic for me....

but most of my opponents don't even last the full 20 overs... they start slogging like there's no tomorrow....

Anyone up for the game? Userid : sachin2k9 :)

Users who are viewing this thread