PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

EarlCG

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I've got no idea what you mean mate. Are you able to take a screenshot? You sure it's not somebodies username?

fayou

School Cricketer
yeah i m here

fayou added 1 Minutes and 1 Seconds later...

rock_g, seems like i can never connect to your game :(
what speed is ur connection?

alioz

Club Cricketer
I've got no idea what you mean mate. Are you able to take a screenshot? You sure it's not somebodies username?

I am not able to take a screen shot as i am at work, but you know when you go into leaderboard to check stats, there is Odi bowling average, batting average etc, there is also one for ODI "true skill" ranking. thats what i am asking for as what does that mean and what factors influnece it. i hope you understand what i am saying.

EarlCG

Club Cricketer
I am not able to take a screen shot as i am at work, but you know when you go into leaderboard to check stats, there is Odi bowling average, batting average etc, there is also one for ODI "true skill" ranking. thats what i am asking for as what does that mean and what factors influnece it. i hope you understand what i am saying.

Not on my version of the game there isn't mate.

Just lost my fourth game ever (third person to beat me) to Aeon very heavily. I played appallingly having not done so for ten days (plus it's gone 1AM here - playing really wasn't my best idea ever!), but I got unlucky with my draw of opponent as the guys genuinely very good. I'd be interested to see what he can do as one of the proper teams, not the Transmission Games XI he played there and without using a short cover.

Last edited:

acidrock924

Club Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
another six and he runs away :doh:doh

Attachments

• cric2.jpg
    cric2.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 11

acidrock924

Club Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
@dutchad sorry mate i could not take that lag anymore.. it was actually the laggiest one i ever played...:eek:

you seem to be a good player

D

Dutch

@dutchad sorry mate i could not take that lag anymore.. it was actually the laggiest one i ever played...:eek:

you seem to be a good player

Yeah, only because "Lag" is my twelfth man!:)

I am going to have to sort this out. I don't know why I am causing so much lag. Maybe I am just slow in life, and should stop dragging my heels!

Anyway thanks for trying.

We will give another go when I have sorted out my modem! (Now listen here modem....I have got a few things to say to you...look at me when I am speaking to you....don't you start that again...what did you call me?.....get to your room right now!)

I think it works now!:)

playkid12

Club Captain
Another quitter - Avankwan, avoid him.

Attachments

• avankman.jpg
    avankman.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread