PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

vijayanand

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Damn....it was shaping up to be a good game too....you were smashing me all over....:facepalm

I'll play you later in the day mate....it's pushing 5:30 AM and i need to get some sleep...

As always, it was great playing with you...

rocky_g

International Cricketer
^^ Yeah i was ready to bowl 3 slower bouncers per over but damn game is gone now.;)

vijayanand

Club Cricketer
^^ Yeah i was ready to bowl 3 slower bouncers per over but damn game is gone now.;)

Hey that was two slow bouncers....and one at normal pace...:D

No offense...i just had to restrict the runs...

the bowler was a medium paced bowler anyway...but well played:clap

And yeah, point taken...i'll restrict the bouncers next time...

Last edited:

rocky_g

International Cricketer
Do you know the first over of Gony i only played two balls. Since your bowler hit the stumps it wasnt showing any balls after that. Strange?

OzonePig

School Cricketer
need to play some more of you guys on this thread.
totally sick of quitters but I can never seem to join a game so usually create one and have no control over who joins.

Of course I could kick but if it's not a name I recognise from the quit list I prefer to give them the benefit of the doubt.

So if you see me in the lobby, 10 over odi, feel free an I'll give you a good game...;)*

NB
*depending on my alcohol intake that particular evening ;)

vijayanand

Club Cricketer
Do you know the first over of Gony i only played two balls. Since your bowler hit the stumps it wasnt showing any balls after that. Strange?

It wasn't just you mate....Here's what happened to me...

I bowl the ball, and the game freezes with the ball going over the keeper's head

So I gte ready for the second ball, the bowler starts his run up when the game suddenly cuts to a close up of the batsmen scratching himself or something....this repeats a ball later

And then i ball my first legitimate ball of the over when the commentator calls it an over....

Now that is very strange...

vijayanand added 0 Minutes and 45 Seconds later...

need to play some more of you guys on this thread.
totally sick of quitters but I can never seem to join a game so usually create one and have no control over who joins.

Of course I could kick but if it's not a name I recognise from the quit list I prefer to give them the benefit of the doubt.

So if you see me in the lobby, 10 over odi, feel free an I'll give you a good game...;)*

NB
*depending on my alcohol intake that particular evening ;)

You'd be more than welcome to kick my butt, mate..:sarcasm

rocky_g

International Cricketer
It wasn't just you mate....Here's what happened to me...

I bowl the ball, and the game freezes with the ball going over the keeper's head

So I gte ready for the second ball, the bowler starts his run up when the game suddenly cuts to a close up of the batsmen scratching himself or something....this repeats a ball later

And then i ball my first legitimate ball of the over when the commentator calls it an over....

Now that is very strange...

vijayanand added 0 Minutes and 45 Seconds later...

You'd be more than welcome to kick my butt, mate..:sarcasm

Yeah thats what happened. :laugh Strange bugs.

acidrock924

Club Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
just played against kabooka.
Me as South Africa and a comfortable win though it was a bit laggy for me during the batting... he played well, after some days i had someone with pretty much some challenging game :sarcasm

Attachments

• cric.jpg
    cric.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

Kabooka

International Cricketer
Well played, I dont mind lag, but this time i was on the wrong side of the lag. Any shot executed after the lag would be late. So nothing would connect really. Once word, some variety in bowling will help. As itll make things more realistic. Yeah if i would have batted first, i would have paid you in the same coin ;)

Anyways nice playing with you

acidrock924

Club Cricketer
Well played, I dont mind lag, but this time i was on the wrong side of the lag. Any shot executed after the lag would be late. So nothing would connect really. Once word, some variety in bowling will help. As itll make things more realistic. Yeah if i would have batted first, i would have paid you in the same coin ;)

Anyways nice playing with you

yea man my bowling is kinda nooby i dnt know how to actually aim somwhere else and bowl somewhere else :D:sarcasm and people are so clever they dnt give these tips as its some battle :doh:doh:doh
anyways i really thought you are going to crush my bowling just like that....

Kabooka

International Cricketer
I would not call ur balling noobish...it beat me. Even if you cant move your cursor, try to bowl in different areas of the pitch , also every ball doesn't have to be a cutter. Every ball directed at the off side being a cutter , makes things boring. Either ways lag or not you bowled decently

Last edited:

bad_till_bones

Club Cricketer
Sorry, punjabikilla n fever99.... My lappy is restarting now n then.... really don't know why? :facepalm

However, I was in a decent position against both of u, so I hope it really does not matter.... Sorry, if it does.... :D

acidrock924

Club Cricketer
and he quits :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::rtfl:rtfl:rtfl:rtfl :doh:doh:doh:doh:sarcasm:sarcasm:sarcasm:sarcasm:(:(:(:(

Attachments

• cric.jpg
    cric.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread