PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

Cheweydog_aust

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Cricket SEASON about to start in Australia soon & hope to play some Ashes online :D soon

We need a Ashes Lobby or something like that

I might make a Teamspeak server soon (u can talk while u play ashes online or B4 the game) all u need is a MIC

anyone interested

Crix

School Cricketer
Hey Im an aussie im keen to play. I have teamspeak and got it setup. I also know a server where we can meet up for TS. Btw, I have the game installed plus installed the beta 1 and beta 2 official patches but cant seem to get online whats the go?

sachin_rocks

International Cricketer
Hey Im an aussie im keen to play. I have teamspeak and got it setup. I also know a server where we can meet up for TS. Btw, I have the game installed plus installed the beta 1 and beta 2 official patches but cant seem to get online whats the go?

beta does not support online play !
you need to isntall both copies of the game first install the vanillaa version then copy it to some other folder and then install beta patch in the game:yes

Cheweydog_aust

Club Cricketer
Hey all been away for awhile BUT almost cricket season here in OZ So I keen for a few Games over the season

Changed my name to : Cheweydog-SG (SG = Sportz Gamerz) or maybe Planet Cricket might let u use there icon eg: PC = Planet Cricket

http://home.exetel.com.au/southcoast/sportzgamerz/

If u join SG use same name as in Ashes Cricket 2009

If u quit on me or anyone else alot U will be kicked from SG

I like quick 5 over games & 10 overs MAX

Will be on online SAT arvo/night SUN morning Australian time 10+ hr

btw: I need practice Iam out of form

cheers

hey Crix yes u can only use Vanilla online :mad: TS would be good if its a permanent server If so What's the TS address & password

Last edited:

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Where were you a month ago bud.. Me, Jarraarrow and few other members had a nice Online Tourney. Check the Online games thread. Jarraarow won fair and square beating me in finals. Only consolation was that i managed to beat Jarraarrow in a group stage match:p

Cheweydog_aust

Club Cricketer
Where were you a month ago bud.. Me, Jarraarrow and few other members had a nice Online Tourney. Check the Online games thread. Jarraarow won fair and square beating me in finals. Only consolation was that i managed to beat Jarraarrow in a group stage match:p

Yes i seen that lol

I should be around for awhile :)

cheers

greenb

School Cricketer
Is Online server down? I am getting time out errors while login..

Cheweydog_aust

Club Cricketer
Poor support from Codies Killed Ashes Online & Quiters So I wonder how Big Ant Cricket game will be, I hope they listening

I havernt seen anyone online for ages - well Australian Time

Zayed Cricket

School Cricketer
Can anyone please play with me ashes online
username:zayedcricket
password:*********
lol

today itself??

Last edited:

vijayanand

Club Cricketer
Another tourney?

I doubt anyone remembers me... but I used to be pretty active on these forums a while ago...

anyhow... How about we organize another online tournament?

Preferrably, with restrictions on custom fields.

After the match we could post the scoreboard here, and have a vote-in on the man of the match and subsequently the man of the tournament.

looking forward to everyone's response

Last edited:

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
^ People generally play during holidays or during big sporting events... You can still get players but you can't trust them to follow all the rules.

jarraarrow is one of the best player i have played against. If you are playing him you dont have to worry about disconnection as he would never quit. IF he does he would give you another match. He follows all the rules too. So no more yorker yorker BS.He's a bit busy these days, so am i. Maybe near Christmas you might find more players

Last edited:

vijayanand

Club Cricketer
^ People generally play during holidays or during big sporting events... You can still get players but you can't trust them to follow all the rules.

jarraarrow is one of the best player i have played against. If you are playing him you dont have to worry about disconnection as he would never quit. IF he does he would give you another match. He follows all the rules too. So no more yorker yorker BS.He's a bit busy these days, so am i. Maybe near Christmas you might find more players

I know the bloke, he is a cricketer and a gentleman

Users who are viewing this thread