PCFL Announcement Thread - Not Posting Line Ups!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaztheman

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
A meeting between Ollie Holden and James Edmonds has been beneficial to all PCFL clubs. They have arranged a pre season tournament in Barbados in a stadium especially built for this tournament. It is only a small tournament but will see one team crowned the winner. All teams play four teams. It's a mini knockout tournament for fun to get everyone warmed up for the new season.

29/07 The Mighty Mice v The Rambunctious Raiders
29/07 Athleticó Dirdam v Tyrannosauras ERexTion
31/07 The Rambunctious Raiders v Athleticó Dirdam
31/07 Tyrannosauras ERexTion v The Mighty Mice
02/08 The Mighty Mice v Athleticó Dirdam
02/08 The Rambunctious Raiders v Tyrannosauras ERexTion

Final

04/08 1st v 2nd​

You may discuss the tournament in the Discussion Thread if you wish.

Last edited:

Jaztheman

Chairman of Selectors
PCFL Stats

The stats for Planetcricket Members and Internationals are obviously different. Just how different? Well here are the members stats:

GK: 70 shotstopping, 20 tackling, 35 passing, 22 shooting, 30 stamina, 50 aggression
DF: 10 shotstopping, 80 tackling, 50 passing, 30 shooting, 60 stamina, 50 aggression
MF: 10 shotstopping, 60 tackling, 70 passing, 65 shooting, 80 stamina, 50 aggression
FW: 10 shotstopping, 03 tackling, 60 passing, 85 shooting, 56 stamina, 50 aggression

And for Internationals:

GK: 85 shotstopping, 40 tackling, 50 passing, 30 shooting, 60 stamina, 50 aggression
DF: 30 shotstopping, 93 tackling, 65 passing, 50 shooting, 70 stamina, 50 aggression
MF: 10 shotstopping, 80 tackling, 80 passing, 80 shooting, 95 stamina, 50 aggression
FW: 10 shotstopping, 30 tackling, 80 passing, 93 shooting, 70 stamina, 50 aggression

If you want to obtain your Team Squad in notepad form then just ask myself or Ollie and we will send you the file.

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Really sorry to be a pain to team but I'm afraid the simulator will only let you have a 3 line formation and a letter. For example 4-4-2, 5-3-2, 4-3-3, 3-4-3 but It wont let you have 4-1-2-3, 3-1-2-1-3.

Sorry it is just the way the Simulator is.

P.S Sorry about all that has just gone on...Had a complete muck up!

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
N00bs Not Posting Teams!

Each team will get one warning, if they don't post their teams for the first time, you get let off. I'll just go with the same team as the last game. However if they don't post it again, I shall punish the team with playing players out of position. It may seem harsh but I want to be strict on this. Not posting teams and getting away with it is unfair on the team that has posted their line ups. If anyone has any questions, go to the discussion thread please. Thanks and remember, Man D rules.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread