PCPL - Discussion Thread (All Owners READ!!)

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
pcpllogohw5.jpg

The PCPL is an exciting, fun-filled competition. It has many thrills and spills and will entertain the most boring amoung you!

Here are the teams! Want any more information? Post :D

• The Origionals
  • Sydney Stallions
  • Manchester Divided
  • Chennai Champions
  • Vatican Victors
  • Dublin Destroyers
  • Toronto Tanks

The New Ones
  • Beijing Blitzers
  • Highveld Hitters

Possble Teams
  • Carribean Crusaders
  • North Island Warriors

Last edited:

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Announcement from PCCL

After rumours of a rival PlanetCricket Premier League being announced, the PlanetCricket Cricsim League has revealed that players will be allowed to participate in both the cricsim league and premier league.

"Mr.Sharples has exciting plans for the way in which PlanetCricket cricsim will be played. We wish to work in tandem with him and the teams that take part in the rebel league. We of course will still have our regular season being played, and there are thoughts that the two will clash. We are not yet able to say whether the two competitions will be able to run in conjunction with each other. We want to move PlanetCricket cricsim forward, and this new 25/25 competition is perfect for a new dimension. We of course are more concerned with our own league, but during the remainder of this 2008 PCCL season and the off-season we will come to some sort of agreement and schedule for how the two league's can work."
PlanetCricket Cricsim League Board

There is expected to be high levels of interest from many of the PlanetCricket Cricsim League for this new rebel league. With big money at stake this is definitely a new step for PlanetCricket Cricsim, but will it be for the good? We are yet to wait and see how the two leagues will work and if this will go ahead, but it is sure to build up a lot of talk over the remainder of the season.

PlanetCricket News

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Sharples Agrees

Mr. Sharples has this evening talked of his delight at the PCCL's positive feedback.

"It could have been a lot stickier, we could have had negative feedback. The obvious stumbling block is the potential "clash," with fixtures, but i am definitely willing to work something out.

I plan to definitely get this PCPL working within the next 2-3 months, get the fixtures pretty much finalized. The bidding for a team will begin within 2 weeks, with each team being up for sale."

Will the PCCL keep its word and work alongside the PCPL, or will the PCCL block its players from playing if it intervenes with normal working practice?

Find out in the coming weeks!

w3lshrugby

Panel of Selectors
W3lshrugby Looks To PCPL

Rumours have it that W3lshrugby, Supersoakers Captain, has taken a keen interest in Mr Sharple's PCPL.

He is understood to be hoping to sign an extended contract so that, when he retires from the longer formats of the game, he can play in the PCPL.

More to follow

Left_Hander

Chairman of Selectors
Left_Hander has "no intentions to join PCPL

At a local press conference with star Melbourne Bitters batsmen Left_Hander he defused any intentions of playing in the PCPL. "What's that? Sorry I only play in the stuff that matters. I have no intentions on joining that league, I am loyal to the Bitters. I can tell you 90% I won't play."

Manly

Thor
Rookie Maney2k7 has declared his interest in being selected by one of the new franchises. It is thought, however, that his inability to field bat or bowl will hold him back.

I don't care that I haven't put up the numbers for the Soakers this season. They know that they drafted a bright talent, and playing in a Twentyfive25 tournament can only help further my game. Who knows? Maybe playing in this league can help my FC and OD form...

Many people doubt it, but hell, a lad can dream...

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Sharples speaks about current interest

"We've seen over the past day some players come out and say they're interested, obviously, it is very much too early to start recruiting, we still need owners for the clubs!

I'm very glad of the Soakers Rhys Williams interest, as he's a terrific captain, a good lad, and will be an asset to the PCPL.

About Left Hander, he's a big player, our financial support manager Simon Barrow has highly said about his team mate, and he's one of my personal targets, so if a large contract is needed then i'm willing to back any team who may want him."

Bidding for teams is suspected to take place in the next few days, being brought forward due to possible clashes with the PC Panthers and A team tour.

H0wZ4T!

Club Cricketer
You have teams in Toronto and Dublin, but none in New Zealand? :(

How about the Christchurch Crunchies or the Hamilton Homosexuals? :D

(I'm open to new names.)

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
You have teams in Toronto and Dublin, but none in New Zealand? :(

How about the Christchurch Crunchies or the Hamilton Homosexuals? :D

(I'm open to new names.)

I'm not, that's Mr. Sharples business, email him ;)

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
He's the Executive Manager of the PCPL. The brains behind the subject.

Griffo

Chairman of Selectors
Our Battrick comp will sue you for taking our competition name, we had it copyrighted before you even used it :p

Users who are viewing this thread