people i need latest ctm's and kits

I

imported_akeel

So please list in plain understandable English exactly what you want. If you do this then I may be able to help you.

ok let me tell you very clearly
eric attached his folder in which everything of the new zeland team was added i.e uniform,db folder,and the kit folder so all the things were of the same new zeland team i just had to extract all and then set the commentary and the team was ready .so i want the ctm,faces of those ctm`s,and the kit of these teams
1. ENGLAND
2. SOUTH AFRICA
3. INDIA

just make a folder in zip/rar type and add the ctm you have of these,faces of those ctm`s and uniform means number .

in short i want complete new patch of these 3 teams

will be greatly thankful to you :thumbs:

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
England ctm and faces are in the topic "Nat West Series goodies"

Kit is in the WCEXP

South Africa kit is in the WCEXP.

I think the South African ctm and faces have been done but I don't know which thread they're in. You might have to actually look for it yourself. (oh no, work!)

To my knowledge none of the Indian stuff has been done. But as they haven't played since the World Cup, the ctm and kit is in there. I think Rahul did some faces, check that thread.

I

imported_akeel

andrew please attach your faces and ctms you have in a zip folder

Rahul

International Cricketer
abid i have made engalish and southafrican faces and have included the zip files in my thread...u can get them from there......

and secondly can u do me a favor as well....can u attach eric's new zealand update as a zip file here plzzz...coz i cant download the rar file...it wud be a gr8 help....thanx!

I

imported_akeel

if eric can attach it why can`t you

and i have searched the forum and can not find the complete team :sorry:

please attach it andrew :(

I

imported_akeel

oh no !

you are not getting me i just want a comlete patch of new teams thats all.no matter who made it .

please attach it :thumbs:

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
Of all teams?

I'm not attaching anything as my net connection is too slow at the moment.

Why not actually do something for yourself for a change and actually look for them. If someone's done them they're either on this forum (don't forget there is more than 1 page) or on ww.cricket2002.tk. It's not rocket science to look for them you know!

I

imported_akeel

no andrew not for all i posted before just south africa ,england and india and as you said there is no such patch made for india so only attach england and south africa.and i`ve searched the forum and the site but was not able to find a complete patch .

and i f you are having problems so can anyone else attach a full england and south africa patch.from your data directory .

will be greatly thankful :(

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
The updated England team is in the topic "Nat West Series goodies"

Anyway, I've got so pissed off with everyone asking for ctms, I've decided to update all squads. I'm not doing faces, shirt numbers or commentary though, and I have no intention of doing so.

I should be uploading the ctms on Wednesday at the latest.

I

imported_akeel

thanks andrew

i`ll amke the patch of ctm`s faces and sort it out from rahul thred and make it for download after the ctm`s .ok then i`ll go for englands team there .and what abt south africa?

I

imported_akeel

oh no

andrew i extracted from the patch and now everything has been messed up.actually the ctm`s are not matching the kitnum and also the faces by doing that i also lost the previous faces and the whole england team is messed up.i spend an hour fixing the team and all mixed up.now what do i do. :sorry:

please help me anyone attach a complete patch of england and south africa atleast for england.i want to set my team.and also tell me where can i find the commentary .

PLayer editor help it shows 3 teams australia,bangladesh,england and when i move to the next it shows this ....

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    78.9 KB · Views: 5

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
As has been said several times, this is a bug with Tom Hicks editor. Use a teams.tem file from a clean install of the game. There is one somewhere on the forum. And no I don't know where it is.

Change faces and shirt numbers manually, it's easier. Commentary is a bit trickier. I (and others) have covered it on the forum, so look for it.

As for ctms not matching kit numbers, I thought it would be quite obvious that if you change player names, then their faces and shirt numbers don't automatically change!

Users who are viewing this thread