IPL Pepsi IPL UAE/INDIA 2014 Discussion {Play-Offs}

What had been the best of IPL 2014?

• Total voters

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Again, another season where CSK look the most reliable and stronger than before team, to be title favorites again. I am eager to see what combination they go with for the opening order. Faf should definitely play most games. It should be interesting if we go with Smith or McCullum. I vote for Smith, who can shred bowling to pieces. He has done it to CSK before in IPL's.

Ohm

User Title Purchaser
PlanetCricket Award Winner
And 20 hours wait to get started.... Exciting to see MI in the defending role. Auctions, actually retention has built a great side which capable to defend the title. Hoping a good winning streak throughout the season. Keeping an eye on zak and second on rest team.:spy

War

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
So for the 2nd year in a row, IPL influence has grown to the point where entire world cricket essentially stops for two months for this.

Quite interesting that a tournament that has a "unofficial" window in the FTP can do this. :facepalm

zeustrojanstark

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Supporting my home team Chennai as always alongside Bangalore for the most respected individuals according to me, Dr. Vijay Mallya and Sid Mallya.
Finally supporting Punjab for Sehwag.

grkrama

National Board President
yup i have a feeling that all franchises are going to be desolved or rehashed after this ipl and SC verdict.

Was also not pleased much hearing MSD one liner this time.

PokerAce

Banned
Doing away with the IPL opening ceremony was a poor idea. IPL opening ceremonies are the only sporting opening ceremonies that work and are entertaining.

Its like going a concert, with some top global stars performing. I remember Akon and Katy Perry performing.

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Supporting my home team Chennai as always alongside Bangalore for the most respected individuals according to me, Dr. Vijay Mallya and Sid Mallya.
Finally supporting Punjab for Sehwag.

Sorry, what ? Surely you cant be serious

If it was sarcasm, then in my defence, it doesn't have any tell tale smileys.

grkrama

National Board President
Doing away with the IPL opening ceremony was a poor idea. IPL opening ceremonies are the only sporting opening ceremonies that work and are entertaining.
they had one yesterday with SRK, Dhoni,virat, depika, and sunny made a speech about cleaning and stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread