Person selling His Life On Ebay

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
A Briton who wants to make a new start after his marriage broke up has been offered nearly £300,000 for his 'entire life'.

Moving on: You can bid for Ian's lifeIan Usher, 44, who emigrated to Australia six years ago, is selling his house, car, motorbike and even his job to the highest bidder.

With six days to go, he has attracted an eBay bid of $600,000Aus for the three-bedroom home in Perth and everything inside it.

For sports fans, it even includes jet ski and parachuting gear.

He is also selling an introduction to his pals and a trial run at his job.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ming-wife-But-just-ploy-make-millionaire.html

1690389.jpg

usy

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
how can someone sell his life?

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
Tht's what life in Australia does to you I guess, just can't compare it to the UK obviously. :D

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
So for £30,000 I can do whatever I want to him....interesting. But on the other hand £30K can buy you one hell of a good time anyway

usy

Chairman of Selectors
didn't he know good days'n money last no longer then a 5 day test match, he's aussie i guess, don't need to ;P.

ebay can start a good slave trade.

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
I'd laugh if this guy came up to the bidder and said: "Hey, I play World of Warcraft!"

In other words - meaning he has 'no life'. I tried. :p

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
Lol. The guy who has started this is actually a genius on second thoughts...

Last edited by a moderator:

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
You lot do realise that he's not actually selling his "life" as such don't you ? He's only selling his personal possessions, his house, car, clothes, jetski, and will just walk out of his house wearing just the clothes he's got on, with just his passport and other documentation. He could have come up with quite a cunning plan, just depends how much his house is worth, he could actually be making quite a substantial profit if everything goes well.

Users who are viewing this thread