Pitch mats and Stumps

Yes I would like if you can somehow get the black sight screen into the game I have managed a second pitch into the game I am sure someone can do a black sight screen.

i have no idea how to do that stuff, you want to speak to someone like voldemort

hi there!!i would like a set of stumps in orange colour with [FIZZI] written on them in blak or in white color,and plz can u tell me how to exactly enter stuff like stumps etc into the game and also by which software can icreate all these stuff like stumps,kits etc.you can email me i think it would be a better option.(but the stumps in the forums only)Thanks![/QUOTE]

hi there!plz can u make a set of orange stumps with FIZZI written on the stumps in black or white color,and also can u help out with entering stuff into the game,and with which software can imake stuff like stumps,kits etc.plzzzzzzzzzz help.kol[/QUOTE]

sure, it shall be done

Here it is, its pretty basic. Hope u like it

Attachments

• Fizzi Stumps.zip
    1.3 KB · Views: 15
Nissan & Toyota Pitch Mats

Hi there, thanks for all the great graphics! I've got Nissan & Toyota stumps, but can't find pitch mats anywhere. Can you please make these or point me to where they might be?

Thanks

Johann

here they are, I hope that you like them

Attachments

• Toyota and Nissan.zip
    13.1 KB · Views: 30
Has the fielder-walking-on-pitch bug been fixed? Was wondering...although probably in the wrong place...

i wouldnt have a clue, look in the bugs list in the main forum

hi!hey thank you very much.i really liked those stumps.ok can u exactly tell me what i have to do to post my downloads in the forums section.

click on post reply at the top, then manage attachments, then browse for the one you want to upload
then click upload
then close this window

soz, im back to school so im gonna be a bit slow

Users who are viewing this thread