Planet Cricket Battrick Cup S17 Fixtures

jadoo

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Saurashtra Lions won?

it did not count because someone said that he has not officially accepted and he has dropped out of the tournament so I played my 2nd team to save PFL.

I think there was a mistake in the previous post

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
it did not count because someone said that he has not officially accepted and he has dropped out of the tournament so I played my 2nd team to save PFL.

I think there was a mistake in the previous post

Does not matter, you played and lost to him. And he has not yet officially confirmed that he is out of the Tournament. It was upto you whether to play with your first Xi or second Xi. You played and you lost fair and square.

I will pm and ask whether he is out or in. after then, we can come to a conclusion.

Last edited:

Highlander999

ICC President
My challenge has still not been accepted even though I sent it a couple of days ago and he has been logging on since then...

jadoo

School Cricketer
Does not matter, you played and lost to him. And he has not yet officially confirmed that he is out of the Tournament. It was upto you whether to play with your first Xi or second Xi. You played and you lost fair and square.

I will pm and ask whether he is out or in. after then, we can come to a conclusion.

well if he is not out, that is just pure BS, you cannot write that he has dropped out in the league table then drop me points for playing a 2nd team against him

ste_mc_efc

Chairman of Selectors
well if he is not out, that is just pure BS, you cannot write that he has dropped out in the league table then drop me points for playing a 2nd team against him

He has not officially confirmed it tbh. Good news, that match will take place :)

the post I have quoted suggests that you shouldn't have thrown the game, you took it upon yourself to throw it, with on-one confirming you had the win

aussie1st

Retired Administrator

You got the win according to the table. The loss you had was against me since you were still in cup.

Users who are viewing this thread